As you continue using your iPhone to make calls, there is every tendency that your call history will continue to be stored on your device. This will lead to some other implications. For example, continuous storage of thousands of call histories will start consuming too much iOS 10.3 space which tends to start slowing it done due to lack of storage space. In addition, there is also a privacy concern as someone could monitor who you call or not call which in itself does not help keep your privacy.
Deleting Call History from iOS 10.3 By Simple Means
There are ways you can use to delete your iPhone call history. But is a simple deletion, we mean just deleting your call history through the Delete button, enough for all? Can we view iPhone deleted call histories, even recover them?
These are important questions and in reality the answer is that simple deletion is not enough because iOS 10.3 iPhone call histories deleted through this means can be recovered again with data recovery tools. This does not even bode well for your privacy concerns because it means your call history can be seen even after you have deleted them.
Free Way to View Deleted Call History on iPhone iOS 10.3
This is just simple if you connect your device to the iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac. The good thing is that the Umate Pro scans your device for free, including the scan of deleted iPhone call histories. The following steps apply:
- Step 1: Connect your iPhone iOS 10.3 to Umate Pro.
- Step 2: Choose the “Erase Deleted File” mode.
- Step 3: Scan your device for free and you will see all kinds of deleted records, your deleted call histories and other personal data.
If you have found out that the deleted sensitive call histories are still on your iPhone, in this case, Umate pro which is one of the world’s best data erasers will help you to permanently erase your deleted iPhone call histories:
- Erase Deleted Files: The Umate Pro will erase your iOS 10.3 call history permanently, it scans your device freely for already deleted data, identify these sensitive data and delete them permanently in such a way that it will never be recovered by any data recovery tool.
- Erase Current Private Data: By using the “Erase Private Data” mode, it will permanently erase iPhone data: personal messages, call histories, contacts, WhatsApp messages, photos, videos etc. The erased data can never be recovered making your personal information totally secured.
What Can Umate Pro Do for You in Privacy Protection?
Like said earlier, the Umate Pro is one of the best when it comes to iOS 10.3 data cleanup and privacy protection. The Umate Pro ensures that your iPhone data does not fall into the wrong hands like data criminals who could use them against you. In protecting your privacy, it can do a lot for you which include
- Permanent Erasing Data: The truth is that any data erased by the Umate Pro is unrecoverable. This is because the software is designed to prevent even the best and most modern data recovery tools to recover data from a device.
- Preview and Selectively Erase: This tool will not erase just everything it sees. The beauty of it is that it will give you the option of previewing and selecting the data you want to erase completely. It keeps you in total control and this is why it is the best.
- Erase Previously Deleted Files: Even if you have made a mistake of erasing your files by simply deleting it from the Delete button, Umate Pro can rescue you by scanning your device, identifying those deleted files and then erase them completely.
- Erase All iPhone Data: Umate Pro will help you erase all your iPhone data like messages, whatsapp, photos, videos etc instead of using just normal factory reset which is insufficient. This is important especially if you intend selling off the iPhone or donating it to someone.