When using an iPad, one of the most common problems you can suffer from is your iPad hanging and struggling. When this happens it often leaves us tapping our feet in anticipation until it decides to start working again at a normal pace.
iPad hangs can be caused by many things, but it’s mainly a lack of memory available due to having too much installed and in use. If you use lots of apps and store data to excess, then it’s likely the cause of your iPad hang.
Part 1 What to Do When iPad Hangs?
When your iPad starts hanging on you, you typically have three options to pick from to try and get the iPad to work again as it should. These typically would be:
- Reboot: Simply hold in the Power button until the option appears to shut Down or reboot. Then, swipe the red bar to reboot the iPad and it will go through the process for you, freeing up memory during the restart process.
- Hard Reset: Simply hold in the Power button and Sleep/Wake button together for at least 10 seconds until Apple logo appears.
- Force Quite: To Force Quit on an iPad, you need to hold in the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears. When this does happen, press and hold in the Home button until the app closes itself.
These options all work very well when you want to make the reset process as quick and as simple as it possibly can be for you.
Part 2 What to Do When iPad Apps Hang While Downloading
To stop this annoyance from occurring, make sure you have a fully operational data connection online. Then, tap on the App itself. By doing this you can re-initaite the installation in case it was frozen.
Otherwise, a reboot or a restart is typically required. Otherwise, delete and re-install the app or download another app for installation to jolt your system back into installing previous apps.
Part 3 How to Reduce Chances of iPad Hang
You’d best regularly clean your iPad for enough space to run so as to avoid iPad hang. To give your iPad the kind of cleaning that it needs to ensure it works at the level desired, you have to look at using software known as iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac. This software allows for simple removal of data that you don’t need which can actively improve the speed that your iPad works at.
To help you reach this point, you should download iMyFone Umate Pro now. It allows you to easily erase major pieces of data, free up old space and make sure that performance is no longer sluggish, avoiding those hangs.
- Clean as many as 30+ types of useless data, like app cache, photo cache, iTunes cache, crash logs, corrupted files & temp files.
- Back up photos or videos to computer and mass delete them.
- Losslessly compress photos to save 75% photo space, not damage visible quality.
- Apps can be uninstalled in bulk.
- Completely delete some unwanted data, like messages, photos, note, Safari history, etc.
- Find out previously deleted files and permanently delete the trace from deep.
So, how can you do so?
Step 1. Start up iMyFone Umate Pro and make sure that you have your iPad connected beforehand. Once you have a sync between both systems you can take that next step.
Step 2. 2.Then, go to the “1-Click Free up Space” option. Scan your device and allow it to run a space-saving analysis on your machine. Run a “Quick Scan” for a faster analysis or let it run a more comprehensive cleaning plan.
Step 3. Click each of the scan options you are happy to use, and then allow it to run. Junk Files, Temporary Files and Apps tend to be the best ways to clean up space en masse
Once this is done you find that your iPad is much faster and smoother than it was before you managed this form of diagnostics to be removed. By getting rid of these problems, you can have a table that feels fluid to use once again and can provide you with everything you need.