Snapchat is perhaps the most well-known and the most used picture sharing app today. Almost every one of us have used or are using Snapchat at some points in our lives. Undoubtedly, it is a very unique app that provides users an innovative way to share photos and reach their loved ones.
However, Snapchat has its own problems that are often overlooked. One such problem is concerned with privacy. Although it is not something new and most social media apps suffer from privacy issues, Snapchat, however, has a different type of controversy altogether.
Here you will find some quick facts about snapchat and how you can deal with them effectively.
Is Snapchat safe? Will it Leads to Privacy Leakage?
The most primary issue surrounding Snapchat is around its safety. This is in terms of whether the photos that are deleted after a certain time limit are actually deleted or still remain in the system.
According to a forensic researcher, the photos that are sent or received through Snapchat are not actually deleted. What really happens is that the app simply changes the label of the photos so that they are not detected by the respective operating system.
Hence, it is safe to assume that the photos can be reconstructed and traced back to the user who is the originator of these photos. Therefore, the photos can be retrieved and used illegally.
We Need an Professional Snap History Eraser for iPhone
Given the dangers surrounding Snapchat, it only makes sense to take certain precautionary measures in order to remain safe from unwanted infiltration of privacy. Snapchat is a very popular app and hence it becomes the primary target of hackers and criminals alike.
So what can be done in order to ensure your privacy when using Snapchat? Well, deleting photos that the operating system cannot detect is really a difficult thing to do. In fact, it is almost impossible to delete such photos given the conventional ways of deleting.
As such, the answer to the question lies in a specialized software or application that lets you conveniently erase such private files in a couple of clicks without any hassle. One such app is iMyFone Snap History Eraser for iPhone/iPad ( or the Mac version). iMyFone Umate Pro is a professional data erasing tool for iPhone/iPad that can erase such photos without any trouble.
- 100% Unrecoverable: Its unique and robust features allow you to delete photos in a jiffy ensuring complete privacy and safety. The photos erased as such are 100% unrecoverable.
- Erase SnapChat Photos: iMyFone Umate Pro is the tool that allows you to erase SnapChat photos without any chance to recovery.
- Erase Snap Fragments: With iMyfone Umate Pro, you can erase snap fragments along with incomplete and private fragments with just a couple of clicks. In addition, you can erase corrupted snap files so as to ensure your iPhone is safe.
- iOS Tune-up: Unnecessary files such as temporary files, junk files, app caches and a lot more can be deleted in bulk to save a significant amount of storage space and tune up your iPhone performance.
- Trusted by thousands of users (every year) and reported by well-known media around the world
The application has a very easy-to-use interface making it a very utilitarian app in the market, it let you perform a variety of tasks with ease.
How to Use this Snap History Eraser
Step 1: Launch Umate Pro and connect your device to the computer.
Step 2: Choose the “Erase All Data” tab and click on “Erase Now” button. (If want to erase private SnapChat fragments, go to “Erase Private Fragments” tab.)
Step 3: Type in “delete” to confirm and click “Erase Now”. The software will start erasing your SnapChat data.