Today, our personal, as well as official lives, revolve around using mobile phones. I can’t imagine living without my phone even without a day, what about you?
iOS devices are well-known for their optimized OS, efficient data security, and decent looks. And if you’re reading this article, there are chances that you have accidentally deleted your iPhone data or have lost it for some reason.
This article represents an incredible iPhone data recovery software called Ontrack EasyRecovery. Recently, our readers have been asking about to this Kroll Ontrack Data Recovery for some reasons.
Follow this article and we’ll show the best alternative to EasyRecovery iPhone while describing why people are looking for a better EasyRecovery - iMyFone D-Back.
About Kroll Ontrack EasyRecovery for iPhone
Kroll Ontrack EasyRecovery for iPhone is an efficient data recovery option where users can retrieve the deleted or lost data from iOS devices in an instant. The user-friendly interface and easy installation process make it an ideal choice for DIYers. Ontrack EasyRecover program provides an easy access to deleted files to retrieve data directly from iPhone, iCloud, or iTunes backup. This software is compatible with almost all iOS devices including iPhone 4 to iPhone X. Moreover, it also supports iOS 11.
Though Ontrack EasyRecovery offers multiple features to help you ease the data recovery process, some of the special features of this data recovery utility are as follows:
- Recover Multiple Data Types: Ontrack EasyRecovery supports more than 9 data types and lets you recover lost videos, photos, contacts, messages, attachments, WhatsApp content, calendar content, reminders, and much more.
- Data Security: it provides 100% data security and you shouldn’t hesitate while logging into your iCloud or iTunes backup through Ontrack EasyRecovery.
Pros of Ontrack EasyRecovery for iPhone
- It has a very quick scan time, fast turnaround, and thorough data recovery.
- Can recover data from iPhone backup files.
Cons of Ontrack Easy Recovery for iPhone
- The built-in previewer lacks as compared to other data recovery options
- A bit expensive as compared to its alternatives with similar features.
- The supported data types are fewer than other alternatives.
Price of Ontrack EasyRecovery for iPhone
Ontrack EasyRecovery comes in different editions; each one having an upper hand over the lower edition. The price of Ontrack EasyRecovery for iPhone and Mac are as follows:
- Ontrack EasyRecovery for iPhone Home Edition comes in $59/Year
- Ontrack EasyRecovery for iPhone Technician Edition comes in $299/Year
Best Alternative to Ontrack EasyRecovery for iPhone - D-Back
There are several data recovery programs available on the internet, each one having an upper and downside over the other. After a thorough research and going through consumer reviews, iMyFone D-Back remained the best alternative to Kroll Ontrack data recovery for iPhone.
iMyFone D-Back is certainly the best alternative to Ontrack EasyRecovery for iPhone. The smart features, compatibility with almost all iOS devices, and multiple recovery options make it stand out to other data recovery programs for iPhone.
iMyFone D-Back lets you recover the data either directly from the iPhone or using the iPhone backups i.e. iTunes or iCloud. This high-end tech software provides the highest probability of data retrieval within seconds.
iMyFone D-Back covers all special features available in the Ontrack EasyRecovery for iPhone. One thing that makes a difference between Ontrack data recovery and iMyFone D-Back is the Smart Data Recovery Mode of iMyFone D-Back.
Smart Recovery Mode lets you recover data loss due to several reasons. You can simply select how your data was a loss (iOS upgrade, jailbreak failure, forgotten password, iPhone break etc.) and then iMyFone scans the iPhone based on the information provided. Smart Recovery Mode offers a greater probability of data retrieval.
Pros of iMyFone D-Back
- 4 Data Recovery Options.
- Data retrieval from third party apps i.e. WhatsApp, Kik, Viber, Line, QQ, WeChat etc.
- Easy installation and better interface than any other data recovery software.
- Supports more than 18 data types.
- Free version before purchasing.
Cons of iMyFone D-Back
- The free version is limited.
Price of iMyFone D-Back
iMyFone D-Back comes in different editions and its pricing is as follows:
- iMyFone D-Back Basic Edition for 1 device comes in $49.95/Year
- iMyFone D-Back Family Edition for 2-5 Devices comes in $69.95/Lifetime
- iMyFone D-Back Multi-User Edition for 6-10 devices comes in $99.95/Lifetime
Conclusions - Why Choose iMyFone D-Back
|Ontrack EasyRecovery for iPhone|
|iPhone||iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Red, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4||iPhone X, iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone 7 (Plus), iPhone SE, iPhone 6S (Plus), iPhone 6 (Plus),
iPhone 5S / 5 / 5C
|iPad||All models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad||/|
|iPod touch||iPod touch 6, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4, iPod touch 3, iPod touch 2, iPod touch 1||/|
|Windows OS||Windows 10/8/7||Windows 10/8/7|
|Mac OS||Mac OS X 10.7 and later||Mac OS X 10.8 and later|
Recovery Modes & Functions
Ontrack EasyRecovery for iPhone
Recover from iOS Devices
Recover from iTunes Backups
Recover from iCloud Backups
Fix iOS System
|Ontrack EasyRecovery for iPhone|
Overall, both the iMyFone D-Back and Ontrack EasyRecovery for iPhone are best and follow similar features. Still, there are some points that make a difference between them.
First, Ontrack EasyRecovery is a bit expensive than iMyFone D-Back.
Second, Ontrack EasyRecovery does not support iPod touch while iMyFone D-Back is highly compatible with all iOS devices.
Honestly, if we compare the interface of both programs, iMyFone offers optimized yet user-friendly interface. Though both programs offer limited features in the free edition.
We hope you this article lead you to choose the best data recovery for your iPhone and help you recover your lost data. In case of any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a reply below.