You probably store a lot of important data on your iPad and some of that data is Photos. Losing that data for whatever reason can be quite problematic especially when you don’t have a backup of the lost photos. Yet it happens quite a lot and for varied reasons. You can lose data due to accidental deletion, improper operations or even a virus attack.
While most people think that this data is impossible to recover, you should know that is a little bit of a misinformation. When data is deleted only the file marker is gone but not the file itself. The file is really just hidden from view which means as long as it is not overwritten you can get it back.
Tool You'll Need: iMyfone D-Back iPad Data Recovery
To get back these photos, you need an iPad data recovery program designed to get into the device’s system and reveal the hidden files. That data recovery program is none other than iMyfone D-Back iPad data recovery for Win or iPad data recovery for Mac and as we shall see very shortly, it is easy to use and highly effective for data recovery. The following are some of the other reasons why you should use iMyfone D-Back to recover the data.
- It will come in handy when you want to recover 22+ types of data such as contacts, videos, text messages, photos, notes, voice memos, WhatsApp/WeChat/Kik/Viber messages from nearly all the iOS devices
- It can be used to recover data regardless of how it was lost in the first place. You have the chance to recover data lost through accidental deletion, virus attack or a system crash.
- It is very easy to use. All you have to do is connect the iPad to the computer, let the program scan it and then select the deleted or lost photos to recover.
- It supports also to retrieve data from iTunes backup and iCloud backup, if you don't to restore your data from iTunes or iCloud backup.
- It can also be used to repair a faulty iOS system such as a device that is stuck in recovery mode or stuck on the Apple screen.
How to Get Back Deleted Photos from your iPad
Follow these simple steps to use iMyfone D-Back to get your deleted photos back.
Step 1: Install the program to your computer and then launch it. On the primary window, select the “Recover from iOS Device” tab and then click “Start” to begin the process. On the next window, select the file type you want to recover. In this case we select “Photos” and then click “Next” to continue.
This will allow the program to only scan for Photos, thereby saving time and significantly reducing the time it takes the scan the device.
Step 2: Connect the iPad to the computer using USB cables and wait for the program to recognize the device. Once it is recognized, click on “Scan” to allow the program to scan the iPad for the hidden photos.
Step 3: When the scanning process is complete, you will see all of the available photos on the iPad. Go through the list and select the photos you would like to recover. You can click on an item to preview it. Once you have selected the photos you want to recover click on “Recover” to save them.