The Contacts app is among the core apps of the iPhone. Since it contains contact information of your friends, relatives and colleagues, losing the data saved in there would prove to be very costly for you. Without having the contact numbers of your loved ones, you won’t be able to connect with them. This is the reason why it is essential for you to back up your entire contact list so that any accidental damage, deletion or virus attack won’t create any problems for you. You can create a backup of your contacts either through iCloud or iTunes but most people prefer iTunes for creating backup of all their contacts.
If you want to know how to retrieve contacts from iTunes then the best solution available to you is iMyfone D-Back. This tool can recover the entire contact list from your iTunes backup with just a push of a button. So, if you have accidently deleted some of your contacts, if your address book is not showing your complete contact list or if your device has become compromised because of a virus then there is no need to panic. You can get back all of your lost contacts in a jiffy by making use of iMyfone D-Back iPhone data recovery or iMyfone D-Back iPhone data recovery for Mac.
Things You Will Need to Retrieve Contacts from iTunes
- The first thing you will need for retrieving your lost contacts from iTunes is the iMyfone D-Back tool.
- The second thing you will need is the surety that a backup of your contacts has been saved in iTunes.
- The third and final thing you will need to retrieve your contacts from iTunes is your Mac or PC.
Main Features of iMyfone D-Back
iMyfone D-Back is a great utility to have for an iPhone user. This incredible data recovery software has a number of excellent features which can help you in retrieving all your lost data. The following is a list of the main features of this tool.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface that makes it a lot easier for users to utilize its many tools.
- Recovers all of your lost data safely and securely, irrespective of the reason because of which you had lost it.
- More than 22 file types are supported which include, Messages, Call history, Contacts, Photos, Videos, WhatsApp Messages & Attachments, WeChat History & Attachments, Calendar, Safari History, Bookmarks and others.
- Four highly effective data recovery modes are available which include, Recover from iOS device, Smart Recovery, Recover from iCloud Backup and Recover from iTunes Backup.
- Preview function is included to help you in selecting and recovering only those media and text files that you require.
- All iOS devices starting from iPhone 4 to iPhone 6s plus, iPod Touch and iPad Air are supported.
- Software is available for both Mac and Windows computers.
Steps to Retrieve Contacts from iTunes
If you want to retrieve your contacts from iTunes by using iMyfone D-Back then you should follow the simple steps mentioned below:
The first step which you have to take is to download and install the iMyfone D-Back software on your Mac or Windows PC.The next step is to open the software and select ‘Recover from iTunes backup’ as your contacts are saved in iTunes.
After selecting the iTunes backup mode from the main menu, click the ‘Start’ button. Select the file type which in this case would be ‘Contacts’.
After this, you will have to select the iTunes backup file in which your contacts are present. Make sure that you are selecting the correct file.
Click the ‘Scan’ button to start the scanning process. You might have to wait a little for the scanning process to complete. After the scanning process is done, the software will display all of your contacts stored in your chosen iTunes backup file. Select the contacts which you want to retrieve and click the ‘Recover’ button.
If you find yourself in a position where you need to retrieve your lost or deleted contacts from iTunes then iMyfone D-Back iPhone data recovery or iMyfone D-Back iPhone data recovery for Mac is the perfect tool for you. This easy-to-use and highly intuitive data recovery software will get you back all your contacts in a very secure manner.