iPad – a full-fledged business tool is more and more out to be the essential product for its portability, flexibility, high-quality display, and more of these exclusive features has made it ideal for the customers to use.
However, a crucial circumstance can occur at any time where we may need to recover deleted files from iPad. This may sometimes lead us to face the challenges endured out of the situation. In this article, we will show you how to get rid of this problem and easily recover deleted data from iPad.
How to Retrieve Deleted Files on iPad with/without Backup(iOS 13/12 Supported)
When you delete files without having the backup files on iTunes/iCloud, you still have the option to recover from iPad directly. This is possible when your data are not overwritten yet. Usually, the deleted data are stored in the SQLite database, and you won't be able to access it unless using third-party data recovery software. Here we are going to use iMyFone D-Back to get this job done.
1 Introducing the best iPad data recovery tool
There are hundreds of data recovery software available in the market, among which iMyFone D-Back (iOS 13/12 Supported) stands out for the highest recovery rate and wide user support. Here we have summarized some problems you may be interested in.
Q: What files can be recovered by iMyFone D-Back?
Q: Can I get back deleted files from iPad without backup?
Yes. iMyFone D-Back support to directly scan your device and recover files. Just make sure you don't use the iPad during recovery to avoid data overwritten.
Q: Can I recover deleted data from iPad pro long time ago?
Chances are there. As long as the data is not overwritten yet, D-Back can recover it effortlessly. And if you have backed up iPad to iTunes/iCloud before, you can use this tool to find and extract old backup files and thereby recover the lost files.
Q: Is it possible to restore deleted files iPad after factory reset?
It depends. You may only be able to recover part of the data instead of all. You can use the free trial of D-Back to scan and find if files are there. After that, you can use the full version to recover them.
Q: How iMyfone D-Back shines other data recovery tool?
- Highest recovery rate so far.
- Easy operations and user-friendly interface.
- Fully compatible with iOS 12/11 and 12.9-inch iPad Pro, iPhone XS/XR and more.
- Trusted and recommended by Cult of Mac, PCWorld, MUO and 2000+ media.
2 Steps to Retrieve Deleted Files on iPad Directly
Now let's have a look how to use this amazing tool. First of all, make sure you've downloaded and installed D-Back on your computer. It's now available for both Windows and Mac.
Step 1.Connect your iPad to the Computer
- Using USB cables connect your device to your computer.
- Select "Recover from iOS Device" recovery mode.
- Click "Start" and connect your device.
- After selecting, click on "Next" at the bottom right corner.
Step 2.Scan and Preview iPad Files
- On the next window, select the files you need.
- Click "Scan" button.
- Leave your iPad for scanning. It may take some time if the memory is big.
- When scanning completes, preview and files and decide which files you need.
After that, click "Recover" button and select the location to store the recovered files. That's it!
3 Steps to Recover Deleted iPad Files from iTunes Backup
If you make regular backup of iPad using iTunes, you can choose to restore from iTunes backup instead. However, you don't have to stick to the traditional way as it will erase the data created since last backup, and you won't be able to view the backup files. With iMyFone D-Back you can avoid these troubles. Below is how to use restore iPad files from iTunes backup using D-Back.
- Select “Recover from iTunes Backup” from the left menu.
- D-Back will find out all the previous backup files and select one contains your lost files.
- Select the files and process scanning.
- Check the files you need and click “Recover” button.
4 Steps to Recover Deleted Files on iPad from iCloud Backup
Similarly, you can use iMyFone D-Back to restore from iCloud backup. The detailed steps are listed below.
- Select “Recover from iCloud Backup”.
- Login your iCloud account and it will show all the backup files created by iCloud.
- Select the files you need and start extracting backup.
- Preview and recover your deleted files on iPad.
No one can imagine a life without the presence of electronic devices, as it has become an imperative creation to store both personal and official data's. Backing up stands as an important process in today's gadget-reliant world but it has got the crucial steps in backing up your data and often we forget to back up the data. iMyfone D-Back got numerous solutions in assisting us through different recovery modes. If you have also encountered data loss on iPad, don't hesitate to give it a trial.
Check If You Need: