There have been a lot of cases when people end up losing their photos. You may delete them accidentally or your iPhone may get lost and even damaged as well. It might also cause the loss of photos when you are upgrading your iOS (such as the latest one iOS 10.3). Some of these photos may be really important for you and you may wish to recover them at any cost. Here, we will talk about how you can recover deleted photos on iPhone 7 using an iPhone data recovery tool.
- Before we begin it is important that you stop using your phone immediately. This is to reduce the chance that you will overwrite the data and hence render it unrecoverable. It may also be a good idea to check the recently deleted folder before doing anything drastic. Sometimes, deleted photos can be transferred to this folder and all you have to do is restore them.
- If you lost the data after a factory reset or restore, the photos may be very difficult to recover. The following solutions are however worth a try.
Tool You'll Need - iMyFone D-Back iPhone 7 Data Recovery Software
- Choose any of the four recovery modes to retrieve lost files: Smart Recovery, Recover without backup or from iTunes/iCloud backup.
- Recover as many as 22+ different file formats such as photos, videos, contacts, text messages. voice memos and more.
- Support multiple devices such as iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4 and iOS 10.3.
- Preview the files when you are looking to recover it.
iMyFone D-Back provides 3 modes to help get back the photos from your iPhone 7. Choose the suitable modes according to your situation.
1 Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 7 without Backup
If you do not have a backup, here are the steps you need to follow for recovering your deleted photos.
Step 1: Download iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery and install it. Choose the option, ‘Recover from iOS device’.
Step 2: You will find a list of different file types. Choose photos from the list and click on ‘Next’
Step 3: Now, you need to connect your iPhone to the computer and let the program detect it
Step 4: You will see a list of photos that were on your phone. Preview them and select the ones you want to recover. Click on ‘Recover’ and save them at the desired location.
2 Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone 7 from iTunes Backup
If you have stored backup, you can recover your files too. Here are the steps you need to follow.
Step 1: Download iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery and install it. Choose the option, ‘Recover from iTunes backup’ as one of the recovery modes.
Step 2: You will then see a list of the different iTunes backup files. Choose the backup file you want to recover and click ‘Scan’
Step 3: You can preview the different images and then choose the ones you want to recover. Click on ‘Recover’ and save them to your desired location.
3 Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone 7 from iCloud Backup
When you have your backup stored in your iCloud account, here are the steps you need to follow.
Step 1: Go to https://www.imyfone.com/iphone-data-recovery/ to download the program and install it. From the different recovery mode options, choose, ‘Recover from iCloud backup’
Step 2: You will now be prompted to enter iCloud credentials
Step 3: When you have entered the password, you will see the different backup files stored on your iCloud account. You can choose the backup which you want to recover and click the ‘Next’ button
Step 4: Look at the different photos and preview them. Select the ones you want to recover. Click on ‘Recover’ and save it at your desired location.
The above simple steps will help you easily recover your important photos regardless of how they were lost in the first place. iMyFone D-Back’s versatility makes it the best solution for data recovery. Give the trial version a test drive today!