It can be a nightmare that you take one of the best videos of an event you witnessed and want to share the video with friends or on YouTube, but only to find that you have lost the video somehow. The reasons you lose the video can be accidental deletion or something totally out of your control like a software crash. The problem is made much worse when you don’t have a backup for the video either on iCloud or iTunes and in that case there is no option to just restore the backup to get the video back.
Lucky for you, we have good news. You can’t see the video doesn’t mean that it has been completely erased. When you delete a file from your iPhone, the system will only remove the file marker to create room for new data. As long as you don’t add any new data to the device, there is a chance that you could recover the missing video from your iPhone. To do this you would first of all need to stop using the iPhone to prevent the generation of new data and prevent overwriting the missing data, and then you would need a powerful data recovery to help you get the videos back.
The Best Tool to Recover Deleted Video from iPhone without Backup
The best data recovery tool to help you get your missing videos back is iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery for Win or iPhone data recovery for Mac. It stands out among many others for the simple reason that it is easy to use and 100% effective. Regardless of the reasons for the data loss, this tool will be able to dig deep into your device and get the videos back and the whole process takes no more than a few minutes.
Before we show you how to use iMyFone D-Back to get the deleted videos back, here are just some of the features that make the program so useful.
- It is very easy to use. Even if you have never used an iPhone data recovery program before, iMyfone D-back is easy to operate and very fast.
- Aside from just videos, you can use it recover 22+ other types of data including photos, contacts, text messages, Voice Memos, WhatsApp messages and even call history among others.
- It is compatible with all other iOS devices, so it is a great investment as a data recovery program. It also works for all iOS versions including the latest iOS 11.
- You can also use it to retrieve data from your iTunes and iCloud Backup files without having to restore the whole backup.
- It also comes with a feature that allows you to fix a faulty iOS system.
How to Recover iPhone Deleted Videos without Backup
The following is a simple tutorial to help you recover your lost videos.
Step 1: Begin by downloading and installing the program to your computer. Launch it and then select “Recover from iOS device” and click “Start” to begin the process.
Step 2: Select the file type you want to recover, in this case videos and then click “Next.”
Step 3: You will then be requested to connect the iPhone to the computer. Do this using USB cables and once the program detects the iPhone, click on “Scan” to begin the scanning process.
Step 4: Once the scan is complete, you will be able to see all of the videos on the device including the missing one. Select the video you want to recover and then click “Recover” to save them.