Increasing iPhone users are accustomed to using Notes app to help daily life, such as recording to-do list and work schedule. Correspondingly, losing notes could cause huge inconvenience for iPhone users. Generally, your notes on iPhone might be lost for reasons such as deleted by mistake, lost during iOS update or changing phone or just disappear for no reason.
Of course, I know there are some tutorials teaching iPhone users to recover notes from iPhone with the help of iTunes/iCloud backups. But there are limits or risks too. Some users don't have backup for notes, especially notes are added randomly. And to recover iPhone notes from iTunes/iCloud backups will overwrite all the existing data on your iPhone at the same time.
So is there any easy and safe way to perform iPhone notes recovery?
Tools You'll Need to Perform iPhone Notes Recovery Easily
iMyfone D-Back iPhone notes recovery or iPhone notes recovery for Mac offers the most efficient solution to recover lost notes on iPhone without backup or from iTunes & iCloud backup. The iPhone data recovery expert has some powerful features as below.
- Provides 4 recovery modes to help you find your notes with higher probability: Recovery from iTunes Backup, iCloud Backup, iOS device or Smart Recovery.
- Allows to preview the recoverable notes to let you recover the exact notes you need.
- Supports recovering 22+ types of iOS contents, such as photos, text messages, videos, notes, contacts, voice memos, Messages on WhatsApp/Kik/WeChat app, etc.
- Works with the new iOS 10 and various iDevice such as the new iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone 5, iPhone 4, iPad pro, iPod touch 5 and more.
As for how iMyfone D-Back recover iPhone notes in specific, please see the following part.
How to Perform iPhone Notes Recovery without/from Backup
1 Select Recovery mode and files
Launch and open iMyfone D-Back on your PC, and the Smart Recovery tab will prompt you to select the file type you need to recover. Select “Note” and Click “Next”.
You may need to select the situation of how you lost your notes, if you choose Smart Recovery mode.
2 Scan your Device or Backup File
Then the iPhone data recovery software will scan and search your notes from your iOS device, iTunes backup or iCloud backup smartly according to your selection at the beginning.
3 Preview and Recover iPhone Notes
After your notes are found, iMyfone D-Back data recovery allows you to preview the note list to check the specific content. After you confirm and select which ones are you need, click “Recover” and create one folder for storing the notes.
So easily, even you don't remember whether you back up your notes, or you are pretty sure you don't have any backup and don't know where to start the recovery, iMyfone D-Back iPhone data recovery will recover your notes without the risk of data overwriting by Smart Recovery mode.
- If you have the habit to back up your notes to iTunes or iCloud, and certainly know your notes can be found in your backups, or you wanna try to find your missing notes from iOS device itself, you can also start the recovery process from the "Recover from iOS device", "Recover from iTunes backup" or "Recover from iCloud backup"tab. And the specific procedures are similar with that in Smart Recovery mode.
- iMyfone D-Back also supports recovery of text messages, contacts, videos, WhatsApp messages and much more for various iOS devices.