Backups made by iCloud and iTunes are our last life-saving straw when we lost important data on iPad. If you got held when attempting to restore iPad data from backup, then there exist several ways to do it. Here we recommend the most typical and easy three methods to access and restore iPad from iPhone backup and get back your lost iPad data.
- Method 1: Restore iPad Backup from iCloud
- Method 2: Restoring iPad from Backup Made by iTunes
- Method 3: Selectively Restore iPad from backup with iMyfone D-Back
Method 1. Restore iPad Backup from iCloud
iCloud a modern incarnation which routinely backups your iOS device, stores all the important data of yours. Getting started with iCloud is easy and simple accessible through iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch.
Purpose of iCloud is to restore the iPad data when required. There is a chance that you may expect to restore iPad backup but you may end up in getting the files being deleted accidentally from backup, so catching up the right procedure alone will lead you to reach the destination.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap “Erase all content and settings” to make your device back to its original state.
- From the Apps & Data screen, tap “Restore from iCloud Backup” and then sign in to iCloud.
- Mark sure to mark the recent backup files that you want to restore from iCloud and choose “Backup”
- Then transfer starts once you choose “Backup”.
- Based on the size of the data and the speed of your network, it takes the time to restore the backup from iCloud.
If your network gets disconnected before your process is completed, then the restore process gets paused. So, be connected until the process gets completed.
Method 2. Restoring iPad from Backup Made by iTunes
iTunes is another common tool to back up and restore iPad and get back lost iPad data. Every time you sync your iPad onto iPad, there will be a new backup. See the following steps to restore iPad from old backup made by iTunes.
- Connect your iPad to the PC or Mac which you have backed up your iPad.
- Open iTunes and go to File > Devices > Restore from Backup.
- Check all the available iPad backups and choose the one you need.
- Click restore and wait for the process to finish.
Your iPad will restart and then sync with your computer. Wait it to finish.
Method 3. Selectively Restore iPad from backup with iMyfone D-Back
iMyfone D-Back iPad data recovery tool for Win and iMyfone D-Back iPad data recovery tool for Mac understand the condition when the iPad files get deleted accidently or unintentionally and sees how exasperating it will be for the users, thus it supports in restore iPad data from iCloud and iTunes including various data types such as messages, notes, calendar, and data.
Main features of iMyfone D-Back:
- Capable to recover 22 different File type.
- iOS device is recovered directly, also.
- Preview of recoverable files will be displayed
- Selective recovery is supported.
- Provides free Trial version to try out.
- Easy accessible Interface.
- Availability of selecting needed files.
- Find the number of File types.
iMyfone D-back has got powerful recovery software that helps you to restore iPad data from iCloud quickly and easily from third party apps in various situations. It has got compatible with all Windows OS, enabling you to recover deleted photos, videos, messages from iCloud.
Steps to restore iPad data from Backup using iMyfone D-Back
iMyfone D-back helps you with the easiest way to recover data from iTunes or iCloud backup. It is widely appreciated for its easy usage. Here we take restoring iPad from iCloud backup as example, and Recover from iTunes Backup is with similar steps.
Step 1 Login iCloud Account and Download backup for scan
- Login into your iCloud Account.
- Choose “restore from iCloud Backups”.
- When download completed, click on “Start” button
- Click on “Start” button
- Mark the files you want to restore.
Step 2 Preview and Restore from iCloud Backup
- Scanning gets started.
- After scanning, the scanning result will be displayed on the interface.
- Preview the deleted files and click on restore location.
- Delete files will be restored back into your iPad.
iPad and iPhone have turned into an integral tool of our life and facilities us in having all the data readily available. However, there could be a chance where our data might be lost with no reason by mistake. To evade such critical circumstances our technical specialists has got us an opportunity to bring back the data as and when required. iMyfone D-Back for Windows/iMyfone D-Back for Mac is one such knack of technical creation which supports to iPad restore from backup running on iOS 7/latest or prior version. Try the free trial version to detect your iTunes and iCloud backup.