Did your iPhone contacts suddenly disappear and you want them back? Where you accidentally delete all the contacts on your iPhone, you surely need not to trouble yourself. You can even recover contacts lost when upgrading your iPhone or lost contacts due to phone jailbreak. What you need to do is to download iMyfone D-Back data recovery software, which helps you to restore iPhone contacts from backup easily. This article guides you on how you can restore contacts from iPhone backup with iMyfone D-Back software.
iMyfone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery Software
iMyfone D-Back for Win or iMyfone D-Back for Mac is a great software tool. It is an iPhone data recovery program that lets you get back all your lost iPhone data or files. It is a tool you can use to retrieve back data like contacts, photos, video and more from your iPhone, iPad, iPod and any iOS device. iMyfone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery software is a program that is compatible with both Windows and Mac OS.
Features of iMyfone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery Software
- Recovers lost files through four recovery modes: Smart Recovery, Recover from iCloud Backup, Recover from iOS Device and Recover from iTunes B
- It can recover lost files from iPhone devices such as iPhone SE iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, and iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 4 iPad Air, iPod Touch and many others.
- It allows you to fore look your data or files before you can restore them.
- It can restore files such as voice memo, safari history, contacts, photo, calendar, video, note, WhatsApp Messages, Skype History and more.
- It supports Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, 10 as well as Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 and 10.10.
- It can recover files lost through an iPhone upgrade, damage of a phone, phone jailbreak, phone attacked by virus and others.
- It allows you to selectively recover files and preview them.
How to Restore iPhone Contacts from iTunes Backup with iMyfone D-Back
The following steps guide you on iPhone restore contacts from backup with iMyfone D-Back software.
Step 1 Select Recover from iTunes backup option
Open the software and choose “Recover from iTunes” backup file option then click on Start button.
Step 2 Choose files and scan
Thereafter pick on the file types, in this case select contacts. Then select the iTunes backup file that has your contacts and click on Scan button.
Step 1 View contacts and Recover
Once scanning is over, the program displays the files that you may want to recover. Check through the contacts you need then click on Recover button to get all your lost contacts back.
How to Restore iPhone Contacts from iCloud Backup with iMyfone D-Back
This is how you can easily retrieve contacts from iPhone backup by iCloud using iMyfone D-Back program.
Step 1 Login your iCloud account
To recover from iCloud backup, hit on “Recover from iCloud backup” file option and select the file type types you want to retrieve. Next click on Start button. Now sign in to your iCloud account to access your iCloud backup files. The program then displays the iCloud backup files on your account.
Step 2 Select files and scan
Choose the appropriate backup file you want that will be displayed by the program. Thereafter, click on Next button to download and scan for your iCloud backup files.
Step 3 Preview data and recover
When scanning complete, a window appears with recoverable files found. You can fore look all the contacts to get the ones you want to recover. Pick on the files you want and after you are sure of them, then click on Recover button to recover your contacts.
iMyfone D-Back iPhone recovery for Windows or iPhone recovery for Mac is the most practical tool when it comes to recovery of contacts. It offers you powerful recovery modes that allow you scan contacts and recovers them from iTunes and iCloud backup.