Ever thought of how useful your iPhone contacts are? Well you may not realize this till when your iPhone get lost, damaged or you upgrade your iPhone and all the contacts disappear unknowingly. This then becomes a problem considering you cannot reach the lost contacts and therefore not allowing you to communicate. Imagine you are in a fix or stranded in a place and you want to contact your friend to help you out but you cannot find his or her contact on your phone. Our contacts on our iPhone are important thus you need to look for an iPhone contact recovery tool to restore your lost contacts.
iMyfone D-Back is Best on How to Get Lost Contacts Back on iPhone
iMyfone D-Back or iMyfone D-Back for Mac is an iPhone data recovery software that can recover lost contacts iPhone, iPad, iPod or any other iOS Device. It quickly recovers very many files types such as photo, note, bookmark, voice memo and more from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud. It allows you to restore lost contacts and other data lost by accidentally deleting them from your iPhone and more reasons.
Features of iMyfone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery Software
- It recovers lost contacts iPhone easily in four ways: Smart Recovery, Recover from iOS device, Recover from iTunes backup and Recover from iCloud backup.
- It recovers data of files like calendar, call history, bookmark, video, photo, note, and more.
- It allows you to preview data before you can recover and ensure what you recover is what you need.
- It can restore lost contacts iPhone due to many reasons such as jailbreak, damage or losing of an iPhone, iPhone attacked by virus, accidentally deleting files or data and more others.
- It supports Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista and Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, and 10.10.
- iMyfone D-Back allows you to recover lost data from all iPhone devices such as iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4 and many more.
How To Retrieve Lost Contacts On iPhone with iMyfone D-Back
iMyfone D-Back software allows you to retrieve lost contacts from iPhone directly.
Step 1 Fix Your iPhone to the Computer
Once the program is running, hit on “Recover from iOS Device” tab and click on Start button. After, choose the types of files you may need to restore. Fix your iPhone to the computer.
Step 2 Scan your iPhone View Contacts
After the program recognizes your iPhone, tap on Start Scan button to get the contacts you can recover on your iPhone. All the files that you can recover are displayed after scanning is complete. Check through the files to select the contacts you want to recover.
Step 3 Recover the Lost Files
You may choose to recover deleted items by tapping on ‘show only deleted files’ key.
Mark the files you want then click Recover Button.
How to Recover Lost Contacts on iPhone From iTunes Backup With iMyfone D-Back
This is how you can recover iPhone contacts from iTunes backup with iMyfone D-Back software.
Step 1 Select Recover from iTunes Mode
Once your iMyfone D-Back program is running simply tap on Recover from iTunes option and click on Start button.
Step 2 Choose the Backup File and Scan
Thereafter, iTunes backup files are shown by the program, select the backup file you want to restore your contacts from then click on Scan button to search for recoverable files.
Step 3 View Contacts and Recover
After the program is through with scanning for the files, all the files you can recover from the backup file(s) are shown. Preview the contacts file type and check through the contacts files you want to restore. Pick on the files then hit on Recover button at the bottom of the program to get all your contacts.
To conclude, you can restore lost iPhone contacts back and iMyfone D-Back data recovery for Win or data recovery for Mac is the best iPhone data recovery tool to use. The four recovery modes have simple steps to which you can recover lost contacts iPhone back easily and quickly.