Losing some of the messages on your device can be quite problematic especially when the messages are very important. In this article, we will share with you a simple way to restore the messages from iCloud without having to reset the device.
Tool You'll Need - iMyFone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery
So what is iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery software? Just as the name suggests it is a tool that recovers data not only on your iPhone but also iPad and iPod. It uses four recovery modes to restore; messages, call logs videos, apps history, notes back on your device. iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery software is easy to use since you only have to select a recovery mode, scan files and then recover them. The following are some of its features.
iMyFone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery (iOS 11 Supported)
- Supports recovering 22+ different data files like messages, notes, calendar, photos, voice memos, WhatsApp messages, Viber messages and others.
- It supports several data loss scenarios like broken phone, iPhone upgrade, iPhone jailbreak, formatting, deletion, and virus attack.
- Supports extracting 22+ file types from iCloud backup files and iTunes backup files.
- It allows you to preview files before the final recovery.
- It is compatible with multiple iOS devices ranging from iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPod touch 4 running iOS 7/8/9/10/11 just to list a few.
How to Restore Text Messages from iCloud without Resetting the Device
This software allows you to retrieve data from an iCloud backup file. But before we use it to get your messages back, download and install it to your computer. Once installed, follow these simple steps.
Step 1. Choose a Recovery Mode
Open the program and select “Recover from iCloud” and then click “Start.” Choose “Messages” as the type of data to recover and then click “Next.”
Step 2. Download the Relevant Backup
Sign in to your iCloud account and then select the relevant backup. Click “Next” to allow the program to scan the backup file.
Step 3. Preview and Recover Messages
When scanning is complete, the recovered data files will be displayed on the program window. Go to “Message & Call logs”. To check the list of deleted messages you can turn on “ Show only deleted files”. Mark the desired messages and hit the recover button at the bottom left.
Wait until the restoration process is complete. Your messages are now available on your computer. You can now transfer them to your iPhone.
iMyFone D-Back data recovery software (compatible with iOS 11) allows you to easily retrieve deleted messages and other data from an iCloud backup file. It’s preview function, allows you to restore only the ones you need. Give you a try today!