Did someone send you awesome videos on WeChat that you simply have to save on your iPhone? Or are there some really important WeChat videos that you want to save to your iPhone so you can share them on other apps? Whatever the reason, saving WeChat videos on your iPhone can be done in a few simple steps. This article will show the different ways you can do that.
1. How to Save Videos from a WeChat Conversation
To save a video from a WeChat conversation to your Camera Roll, follow these very simple steps.
Step 1: Find the video you want to save from your Chat history.
Step 3: Tap and hold the video and from the set of options that appears, select “Save video”.
2. How to Save Videos in Favorites
If the videos you want to save are located in the Favorites section, follow these simple steps.
Step 1: Go the Favorites section of your WeChat dialog.
Step 2: Locate the video you want to save and then tap and hold. From the options, select “Save Video” to save it.
3. How to Save Videos in WeChat Moments
If you want to save the videos from Moments. Simply find the video you want to save and then tap and hold. Select “Save video” to save the video.
4. How to Save All Messages, Videos from WeChat Conversations to Computer
If you want to save the entire WeChat history to your computer including all the messages, videos and photos, iMyFone D-Back can help. It can help you get your existing and deleted WeChat messages and attachments easily and quickly transferred to your computer. The following are some of the features.
iMyFone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery (iOS 11 Supported)
- It can be used to recover up to 22 different types of data including messages, videos, photos and even third-party app data such as WeChat messages, WhatsApp messages.
- It is also useful when you want to extract data from an iTunes or iCloud Backup.
- It is compatible with nearly all iOS devices and all versions of the iOS system including iOS 11.
The following is a simple step by step tutorial to help you transfer WeChat history to your computer using iMyFone D-back.
Step 1: Download and install the program to your computer. Launch the program on your computer. From the main window, select “Recover from iOS Device.” Click “Start” and from the next window, select “WeChat” and then click “Next” to continue.
Step 2: Connect the iPhone to the computer using USB cables and then click “Scan” as soon as the program recognizes the device.
Step 3: All the WeChat messages and their attachments on the iPhone will be displayed on the next window. Select the ones you want to transfer to your computer and then click “Recover” to choose a location on your computer and save them.