You may need to extract your iCloud backup for a variety of reasons. For instance, if your iOS device gets attacked by viruses then you would need to extract your iCloud backup content to restore all your data. Similarly, if you are going to switch to a new phone then you would have to extract your iCloud backup content to the new phone. In the unfortunate case that your device gets damaged or stolen, you would also need to extract your backup files on the iCloud. These are just a few reasons why you would need the services of an iCloud backup extractor.
Since the backup extractor would be responsible for restoring all of your data, it is important that you consider a few key factors while selecting the extractor to use. The factors include:
- Recovery methods and time.
So, for your convenience, we have made these factors the basis of our selection and have picked out the top five iCloud backup extractors for Win or Mac Computers.
1. iMyfone D-Back
The iMyfone D-Back iCloud Backup extractor or iCloud Backup extractor for Mac is one of the best and one of the most reliable data recovery tools through which you can safely and securely extract your iCloud backup data. The tool offers three distinct data recovery modes through which getting back your accidently deleted or intentionally deleted files becomes a piece a cake. The modes are called Smart Recovery, Recovery from iOS device and iTunes backup data recovery and each can do the job. This tool supports both the Mac and Windows computers and has a very simple user interface.
- Simple yet efficient and user friendly interface.
- Supportive of all iOS devices.
- Safe and secure data recovery.
- Impressive preview function.
- Scanning process takes a bit of time.
- Pessonal License for Win: $29.95
- Pessonal License for Mac: $29.95
2. FoneLab for iOS
FoneLab is another excellent data recovery tool which is available for both Mac and Win computers. The user interface is very powerful and easy to use. You can securely extract your iCloud backup files to get them back to your iOS device and can also access and restore your precious deleted data from the iTunes backup as well. You can recover more than 19 file types from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and can also avail the facility of recovering eight file types from your other iOS devices.
- Simple user interface.
- Latest versions of iOS and iPhone are supported.
- Super fast scanning and recovery speed.
- Trial version only supports few features.
- All files cannot be previewed.
- Pessonal License for Win: $47.97
- Pessonal License for Mac: $53.97
3. Leawo for iOS
Another useful iCloud backup extractor for Win and Mac is Leawo for iOS. This data extractor can recover around twelve file types via both iCloud and iTunes backup. The user interface is very simple and fast to make it easier for everyone to use the tool. It can save your messages and call logs and it also offers powerful options like file search, file preview and file filter options.
- Fast data recovery and scanning.
- You can easily get back your formatted, deleted and damaged data.
- Both Windows and Mac computers are supported.
- Only few features can be accessed in the trial version.
- Data files cannot be recovered to iOS directly.
- Pessonal License Win for 1 Year: $59.95
- Pessonal License Mac for 1 Year: $59.95
4. iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery
This is another reliable data recovery tool through which you can easily extract your iCloud and iTunes backup data. It supports different valuable file types and is featured with simplest user interface. Other features include: Preview option, free updates, fix recovery mood loop and a support of different iPhone, iPad and iPod versions.
- Has a powerful free version.
- Offers safe, fast and secure recovery.
- Provides a direct scanning feature.
- Complete device scanning takes a long time.
- Pro version for Mac is extremely expensive.
- Pessonal License for Win: $69.95
- Personal License for Mac: $79.95
The tool PhoneRescue also makes the list and it is down to the software’s ability to reliably extract data from iCloud backup. You can extract your valuable data through the software’s three data recovery modes. To put it shortly, you can recover more than 22 file types including Safari history and bookmarks.
- Well designed, powerful and simple user interface.
- Allows you to scan selected files which you want to recover.
- Your audios, videos and photos can be easily recovered from third party apps.
- Deep scanning is somewhat annoying and hardly yields better results
- Upgrade to Pro version is required to extract data from iCloud backup.
- Pessonal License for Win: $49.99
- Pessonal License for Mac: $49.99
Each backup extractor has its own pros or cons and can extract data from iCloud with ease. However, if you want one software tool which can help you in data extraction to your iOS device in every possible way then iMyfone D-Back would prove your best bet.