Nowadays, more and more iPhone users are used to recording their information fragmentation with Notes app, especially after Notes app can bear more formats of info, such as pictures and videos. But correspondingly, the risk we bear is huger if we accidentally delete notes. Imagine important data in notes is deleted and you can do nothing but nailbiting?
But don’t you worry any more. Here the article we will offer three different ways to find your deleted iPhone notes to get you out of predicament. See the following part to find the useful one situation for your situation.
1 Undelete iPhone Notes from Recently Deleted Folder in Notes
Apple offers iPhone users a folder to store recently deleted notes since iOS 9, in which users can find their deleted notes in 30 days since the deletion. So if you are running iOS 9 and later version on your iPhone and you don’t clean this folder, probably you can undelete your important notes from there.
1, Head to Notes app on your iPhone and you will see the Recently Deleted folder.
2, Open Recently Deleted folder. Tap Edit on upper right corner and select the notes you need.
3, Tap on Move To… and move them to any folder in your Notes app.
And now, you undelete your deleted notes.
2 Undelete Notes on iPhone by Restoring iTunes/iCloud Backups
If you have backed up your notes using iTunes or iCloud, you can also restore your backup onto your iPhone to get back your deleted iPhone note by accident. See how to make that respectively.
Tip 1 Restoring iTunes Backup to Undelete Notes in iPhone
- Open iTunes on the Mac or PC that you used to back up your device. Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
- Select your iPhone when it appears in iTunes. Select Restore Backup… in iTunes.
- Look at the date and size of each backup and pick the most relevant. Click Restore and wait for the restore time to finish.
- Keep your device connected after it restarts and wait for it to sync with your computer.
Tip 2 Restoring iCloud Backup to Undelete Notes in iPhone
- Erase all the content before restoring from your backup by choosing Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Follow the onscreen setup steps until you reach the Apps & Data screen, then tap Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID. Choose a backup. Look at the date and size of each and pick the most relevant.
- Then the transfer starts. Stay connected and wait for a progress bar to appear and complete. The progress bar might need a few minutes to an hour to complete.
But you should note that after restoring your backup, all the data on your iPhone will be erased completely and un recoverably from your iPhone. So be careful about this method.
3 Undelete iPhone Notes without Backup (iPhone 7 Supported)
iMyfone D-Back iPhone data recovery Windows and iMyfone D-Back iPhone data recovery Mac are the ultimate answer to undelete notes in iPhone. With this highly effective and innovative tool, you will not need to put in extra efforts to take care that your important points and notes are kept safe and sound. Even if you fail to back up your iPhone, to undelete iPhone notes with this app is creative and highly effective.
- Four recovery modes to recover deleted iPhone note by mistake.
- Preview the specific notes to undelete notes in iPhone precisely.
- Undelete notes on various iPhone models such as iPhone 7/SE/6s(Plus)/6(Plus)/5s/5c/5/4s/4 running iOS 10/9/8/7.
- Retrieve 20+ file types for your iPhone, such as photo, video and more.
Hence, do not fear about the safety of your notes as well as text messages, contacts and even WhatsApp messages. All you need to do is install iMyfone D-Back and get the ultimate protection for your files.
Steps to Undelete iPhone Notes with iMyfone D-Back
Step 1. Choose Notes and Connect Your iPhone.
Run iMyfone D-Back on your PC or Mac. From Recover from iOS Device option, choose Note and click on next to connect your iPhone.
Step 2. Search and Preview Recoverable Notes.
After scanning, iMyfone D-Back will find all the recoverable notes, including the deleted ones for your preview. You can check the specific content of these notes to confirm which ones are you need.
Step 3. Recover Deleted Notes onto Computer.
After you check all the notes you need, click on Recover and iMyfone D-Back will prompt you to choose one folder to store these notes.
And now, your deleted notes are back without any hassles.
Even when your notes get deleted, either by mistake or on purpose, you will be able to use these methods to simply undelete. The first two ways are free, even iMyfone D-Back Windows version or iMyfone D-Back Mac version offer the free trial version to user. What are you waiting for? Undelete your important notes without losing any other data on your iPhone, Just download it!