iPad is very handy and easy to carry around. It also features a high quality camera that takes astounding images and high definition videos. With gradual use our iPad becomes full of photos that we like to see and share with others. We also store photos sent in IM apps, emails and downloaded from the internet.
Imagine how frustrated you would feel if you mistakenly delete a picture or lose them while updating the iOS version or perhaps even during resetting the device. Pictures are a form of saving our fond memories and losing them can make us really upset. This article will give you the most effective way to solve this problem and undelete photos on iPad.
Worry no more if you lost data or accidentally deleted data from your iPad. iMyfone D-Back iOS data recovery for Win/iMyfone D-Back iOS data recovery for Mac come power charged to handle every kind of recovery for multiple file types stored on Apple devices. It can even restore any iOS device using backup files from iTunes and iCloud. Armed with many interesting features, iMyfone D-Back stands out from similar products in the market.
Here are some of the features you would love iMyfone D-Back. They ensure that you can undelete iPad photos in no time. And the entire process is quick. All you got to do is hit a few buttons, and then sit and relax while iMyfone does the job for you.
- 4 comprehensive recovery modes - iMyfone D-Back has the ability to undelete photos iPad using Smart Recovery and straight from the device. It can also source backups stored in iTunes and iCloud and recover any iOS device.
- Compatible with many file types – With iMyfone D-Back you can recover not just photos, but over 20 different types of data including messages, contacts, call history, videos, bookmarks, notes, calendar, Safari history, Skype messages, etc.
- Compatible with all iOS devices – The program has the ability to support iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch and restore content from them. It works without any problem even on the latest iPhone SE.
- Smart preview option – After you have scanned the data, iMyfone D-Back enables you to see and read the files detected. You can also opt to see only deleted files for your ease. It ensures that you are able to pick only the files that you really want to restore.
- Keeps iOS data safe - iMyfone D-Back is the safest way to recover your iOS data. It does not delete or overwrite the existing data and is 100% secure.
- User friendly – The interface of the program is very simple and whole of it is really easy to use.
How to Undelete Photos on iPad Concretely
Technique 1 : Undelete Photos from iPad Directly
Step 1, Open the program after installing it. From the program interface choose "Recover from iOS Device" from the left side menu. Then click on “Start.”
Step 2, Next you need to select the type of files you want to recover. After you press “Next,” you will have to connect your iOS device with the computer. After connection, press on “Scan” to begin scan and search.
Step 3, After the scan is complete, you will get a preview of the lost pictures in easily accessible thumbnails. Check the ones for undeleting photos on iPad and click “Recover” tab at lower part of the window. You will be prompted to define a destination folder to transfer the images.
Technique 2 : Undelete iPad Photo from iTunes Backup
Step 1, Once you launch the program, choose the option of "Recover from iTunes Backup" and choose “Start.” Then choose the file type you need to restore.
Step 2, After file selection is done, you have to pick the backup version of iTunes you want to use. Then click on “Scan” button.
Step 3, You will get a preview of all the images that are lost or deleted. Select the ones you wish and choose the “Recover” tab to undelete photos from iPad.
Technique 3 : Undelete Photos iPad from iCloud Backup
Step 1, After launching iMyfone D-Back, click on “Recover from iCloud backup” from the menu of the left side. Then press on “Start” button. You will now have to select the type of data you want to restore.
Step 2, Provide your iCloud credentials like username and password to log in. The program will automatically display all the backups available in your iCloud account. Select the appropriate backup from which you want to recover photos from and press “Next” at the bottom right part of the window.
Step 3, The program will present your deleted and lost photos in thumbnails with option of previewing them. Make your selection of images you want to recover and click on “Recover” tab at the lower part of the window. Now your undeleting photos on iPad is complete.
Now you do not have to worry about undeleting photos on iPad. The most effective solution is here. If you are still not sure, try the free trial version of iMyfone D-Back Windows version or iMyfone D-Back Mac version to check out its great performance.