At some point in time, you may think of keeping your iPhone 7 (plus) videos safe. You realize your videos are at risk when you have them on your iPhone and without any backup. Take a situation where your iPhone 7 (plus) is stolen or it gets damaged, you will definitely lose all your videos. The best thing to do is transfer your videos from your iPhone 7(plus) to the computer. This is made easier with a desktop program. Read through this article to know how to transfer videos from iPhone 7 (plus) to the computer.
Tool You'll Need - iPhone Data Extractor
Videos can be easily transferred from iPhone 7 (plus) to a computer with the help of iMyfone D-Back iPhone data extractor for Win or iPhone data extractor for Mac. It extracts videos from your iPhone 7 ad saves them on your computer.
iMyfone D-Back is an iPhone data recovery program which can extract data from iPhone and allows you to save the data on your computer. iMyfone D-Back enables you to extracts various data types like contacts, photos, and videos from your iOS device. Moreover, it has other useful features such as these listed below;
- It extract data using four recovery modes which are; Smart Recovery, Recover from your iOS device, Recover from iTunes backup, and Recover from iCloud Backup.
- It can extract data such as call history, WhatsApp attachment, iMessage, Voice Memo, notes, videos, contacts, reminder, text message among others.
- It allows you to preview the files before exporting them.
- It can restore data from iOS devices such as iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4 and others.
- It gives the chance to recover data lost due to various reasons including iPhone jailbreak or iOS upgrade failure, iPhone attacked by a virus, locked iPhone, damaged or broken and data accidentally deleted from iPhone.
- It can fix the iOS system to Normal when it is on a black screen, apple white logo or I recovery mode.
Transfer Videos from iPhone 7 to Computer
You are able to transfer videos from iPhone 7(plus) to the computer using iMyfone D-Back program. The following step- by -step guide guides you through how to transfer videos from iPhone 7(plus) to Computer.
Step 1: Select Extraction Mode
First, run the iMyfone D-Back program on your computer then choose “Recover from iOS Device” option. Thereafter hit on “Start” button.
Step 2: Select files Format
After you have connected your iPhone 7 (plus) to the computer, pick the video files that you want to transfer to your computer. After the program detects your iPhone device, click the “Scan” button.
Step 3: Preview then Transfer Videos
Once the program is through with scanning, all recoverable files are shown in organized categories. Check through the files to find the videos that you want to transfer. Mark on videos then click on “Recover’ button to extract ad save them o your computer.