Apple Special Event was hold in Sep 12, 2017. Now we can learn more clear features about the newest and special iPhone X. This article examines some most important features about iPhone X.
- No Home button: Many sites and indeed social media pages are predicting that the ‘Home’ button would be dispensed with – the physical one that is, for a virtual home button. What this means is also that: (see no 2)
- The screen becomes bigger: With the physical home button gone, it has ‘leaked’ in certain corners that Apple would use the space to extend the screen size. With some websites reporting that they receive traffic from such screen resolutions. A statement to support the theory that testing for such screen size has begun.
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor: OF course, another kickback from removing the physical ‘home’ button is where to put the Touch ID. Some corners suggest that Apple has been testing putting the scanner under the screen, another suggest that Apple is actually creating a space at the back of the phone to include a scanner, while another says it would be incorporated with the power button. Fingers crossed on this one.
- Scratch-Prone Glass Front and Back: After the success of the Jet Black scratch-resistant iPhone 7, Apple is rumored to be considering making the iPhone X totally glass.
- Facial Recognition Technology: Rumor has it that removing the home button and consequently the Touch ID means Apple favors facial recognition.
- Wireless Charging: The new iPhone X is expected to feature induction-based wireless charging. Good news if you ask me.
- 10-nanometer A11 chip: As expected, the iPhone X would be faster and more efficient because of the new chip.
- 3D Sensing capabilities in the front camera
So, there you have it. Those are the top rumors flying around at the moment. If I were to rank the above in terms of how attractive they are and if they’ll make the iPhone X a home run, then my selection would go like this:
- Wireless Charging: Really! After buying multiple cords, I’ll have the wireless charging in a heartbeat. Not only that, I can move around without carrying chargers, power banks, and cords.
- Facial recognition: Asides its cool factor, facial recognition also offers additional security.
- 3D sensing capabilities: The world has gone social, mostly because people can create their own content – videos and pictures. Add 3D capabilities to it, and be sure to turn heads.
Are these Features Worth Changing for An New iPhone X?
To be candid, the answer isn’t as straightforward as it might seem, owing to the fact that the aforementioned are merely rumors. Till the real substance is out, it is difficult to gauge. However, if the iPhone X were to come out today with the listed features, then I believe many would queue for it. I would too. For the wireless charging and facial recognition alone, I would. That said, there’s still a bit of time for Apple to pull the proverbial rabbit out of the bag and surprise the entire tech community with something out of the blues.
Protecting Yourself While Moving on Your Old iPhone
Assuming you just got the new iPhone X, what then happens to your old iPhone? You sell it or give it out, right? But do you ever stop to consider if your privacy is protected? Well I do; all the time. And here’s what I do: I use iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac as my iPhone privacy protector and I recommend it a 100 percent. And here’ why:
1. Completely erase iPhone data: Perhaps you don’t know, just erasing your device using settings still puts you at a risk of privacy intrusion, that is, whatever you deleted or erased can be recovered using recovery apps. However, when you use Umate Pro, all erasure and deletion can never be recovered again – a testament to the potency of the app.
2. Erase also deleted iOS files: Maybe in the past you have deleted some private files and now know you’re still at risk. You can use Umate Pro to scan for and delete files you’ve deleted before no matter how long.
3. Erases all kinds of data: The kind of data Umate Pro works with is not limited, be it voice notes, recordings, videos, photos, text, you name it. This puts you in control and helps you avoid the unthinkable.
4. Erase even third party app: Umate Pro is also capable of removing data associated with third party apps such as WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
How to use Umate Pro to Permanently Erase Your Old iPhone
Step 1. Download the iMyFone Umate Pro installation file, then Click on install to complete the installation.
Step 2. Once it’s done installing, launch the program and connect your device .
Step 3. To erase all files, select the ‘Erase All Data’ mode.
Step 4. Follow the prompt on the screen to confirm the erasure action.
Step 5. Click “Erase Now” to begin the process.