Do you need to restore your device from a backup, but when you look at your list of backups on iCloud, they have suddenly disappeared? Assuming you previously made an iCloud backup, something isn't right here. What should you do if you find iCloud no backups available?
1. Check it on Your Device in a Right Way
First, you should recheck whether any iCloud backup show up on your device.
If you use iOS 11 and later, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage > Backup to confirm.
Using iOS 10.3? Then you should go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud and then tap the graph which shows your iCloud usage, then tap Manage Storage.
If you use iOS 10.2 or earlier iOS versions, go to Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage.
2. Turn Off Two-Factor Authentication Temporarily
Do you have two-factor authentication turned on? If so, this may be causing some issues. Try turning it off temporarily, then check to see if your iCloud backup shows up again. It probably will. After you've restored the backup, then you can turn two-factor authentication back on.
To turn off 2FA, just go to your Apple ID account page and log in. Go to Security > Edit, and then click Turn Off Two-Factor Authentication. You will have to create a new security question after that and verify some information, then 2FA will be turned off. To turn it back on after you restore your backup, just go back to the same account page and click to turn it back on.
3. Update iOS on Your iPhone
Sometimes the problem is simply that you don't have the latest version of iOS. This can cause a lot of bugs, actually. In this case, simply update to the latest version of iOS. You can do this by following these steps:
(1) Make sure your device is plugged into power (not running off just the battery).
(2) Go to Settings, then General, then Software Update.
(3) Tap Install Now to update it to the latest version.
4. Fix the Issue by Using iMyFone iOS System Recovery
Another reason that you might find yourself with no iCloud backups available is some bug or unknown issue with iOS. Before your iCloud backups will show up on your phone, you will need to fix them. One easy way to do this is to use iMyFone iOS System Recovery. This is software that helps fix iOS problems, and here's what it can do for you:
How to Fix the Problem When There Are No iCloud Backups Available
Here is how you fix this problem easily with iMyFone iOS System Recovery:
(1) Install iMyFone iOS System Recovery on your computer and plug your device in.
(2) Open this iOS repair tool and click Standard Mode on the main screen.
(3) Click the Start button on the screen, then put your device into DFU Mode or Recovery mode. You can follow the onscreen instructions if you don't know how to do this. Basically, it involves holding down your Home and Sleep / Wake Buttons (for about 10 seconds, and then holding the Home button alone for another 5 seconds for DFU mode;
Or, holding both until the Apple logo appears for Recovery mode).
(4) Once you do this, you will be prompted to download the firmware for your device. The software will automatically detect the appropriate firmware for you. Click Download, and the software will do the rest.
(5) Wait while System Recovery fixes your device without data loss.
If you find that you iCloud backups have disappeared, there are many ways to get around this. One of the best ways, though, is to use iMyFone iOS System Recovery. It can help you fix many iOS issues, including this one.