At some point, you may have experienced a situation where iPhone Bluetooth doesn’t work, for example, update to iOS 11, along with quite a lot of features, which comes with some issues too. One of the major issue is that iPhone is not connecting with Bluetooth. This problem is not an unusual one among many iPhone owners. They have faced the issue and complained every so often. But the problem is not a big one without solutions. In this article, all those who have come across with this Bluetooth connection issue, will be getting familiar with some easy solutions which are discussed below. Hope these would be helpful to you. Let’s move further on the solutions one by one.
6 Solutions to Fix iPhone Bluetooth Doesn't Work
1. Reboot Your iPhone
The primary thing to fix the problem is to turn off Bluetooth and reboot the device. You can proceed to “Settings” and then “Bluetooth” and tap on the toggle switch beside the Bluetooth option. Now reboot your device once. This solution is the simplest one and works exceptionally well to repair most connectivity issues in the iOS device. The solution will enable Bluetooth connection expectantly. In case, the iPhone’s Bluetooth still doesn’t work after performing this, go on to the next one.
2. Check Your Bluetooth Accessory
This is the basic one. Check the Bluetooth Accessory once. Try to connect it with another device and verify if you are able to perceive sound. If yes, then there must be something wrong with your iOS device. Also make sure the accessory is fully charged and the device and Bluetooth accessory is close enough to get connection amid them. Besides, try to restart the Bluetooth accessory and pair it again with the iOS device. You will be going to fix the issue probably.
3. Reset Network Settings
You can also try resetting network settings of your iPhone if the above solutions didn’t work. But the downside is, you will have to reconnect all Wi-Fi settings or networks all over again after performing this method since this will not be able to keep your all Wi-Fi settings and wipe them off. Once decided to perform, follow the steps:
- Begin with opening the Settings app in your device.
- Now choose “General” option and tap on “Reset”.
- Choose “Reset Network Settings” and you will be asked to enter your passcode.
- Now confirm and tap “OK”.
4. Forget This Device and Re-pair
If the above tips didn’t help you again, try forgetting the device to the Bluetooth which is not connecting. Carry out the following steps and pair the devices once again.
- Head to “Settings” and tap on “Bluetooth” option. The list of Bluetooth devices will be visible to you.
- From the list, tap info button i.e. “i” next to the device troubling you while connecting.
- Hit “Forget This Device” and re-pair the device.
5. Fix the System Problem with iMyFone iOS System Recovery
Sometimes there could be some system issue with the iPhone which causes this problem that iPhone Bluetooth doesn’t work. Here we introduce a tool for you to fix the problem, iMyFone iOS System Recovery which is considered to be the most effective one to repair iOS system problems. This software provides the possibility to fix the system issues without losing your data.
- This influential software has the ability to fix a variety of iOS problems under various conditions, such as black screen or white screen of death, iPhone stuck on recovery mode, DFU mode or Apple logo.
- Cherry on the cake is, it’s entirely safe and reliable to use.
- It offers some very easy steps to perform.
- This software also grants free lifetime support.
How to use iMyFone iOS System Recovery
You may be wondering on how you can use this software if iPhone Bluetooth doesn’t work. Here are the steps to perform:
Step 1. Launch iMyFone iOS System Recovery
Make sure that you have downloaded and installed iMyFone iOS System Recovery on your computer. Without delaying, launch it and click “Start” button to initiate the process.
Step 2. Connect iPhone and Computer
Allow the iPhone and computer to connect and press “Start” once the device is detected by the software.
Step 3. Download Firmware
Click on “Download” and get the latest OS version for your phone by the software. This will take time to complete.
Step 4. Fix the Issue
Once the latest version of OS is downloaded, the software will begin its work of repairing the device. After completion, the device will be restarted.
6. Restore iPhone to Factory Setting with iTunes
Of course you can restore iPhone to factory setting with iTunes. This is also an efficient way. However, you will lose all the data on your iPhone. Please make backup before you do that. Here are the precedures do factory setting with iTunes :
1. Open iTunes in your computer and connect your iPhone with it via USB cable.
2. Select your iPhone from the left menu you see in the iTunes.
3. Click on “Restore” from “Summary” section.
4. You need to click on “Restore” yet again to confirm as iTunes will clear all your data and settings.
5. When the device will restore to factory settings, it will restart and select “Set up as a new iPhone”.
The moral of the story is, when your iPhone’s Bluetooth doesn’t work or refuse to connect with the device, instead of being in panic mode, you should keep calm and give a try on the simple solutions mentioned above. If you have other solutions, please comment below.We really appreciate that.