While you're trying to restore your iPhone, you may encounter "Error 3194." After searching around a lot on the Internet, you might find Apple's official solutions or some other list of troubleshooting tips. Sometimes these instructions are hard to figure out, though. They can be complicated and obscure, and they might still not solve the problem.
If you're looking for a simple fix, then you're in the right place. This article will give you a straightforward and easy solution if you've run into Error 3194 while you were trying to restore your iPhone.
The Tool You Will Need - iMyFone iOS System Recovery
If you've never heard of iMyFone iOS System Recovery, then you should definitely try it out. It is a real life-saver when it comes to those obscure iOS errors that seem unfixable at first. Basically, iOS System Recovery is software that will automatically reinstall your firmware and solve most errors in just a few minutes. It's incredibly easy to use and its features include:
- A standard mode that can fix iOS issues without losing your data.
- It can fix many different kinds of errors, including error 3194.
- With just one click, it can fix your phone if it is stuck in recovery mode.
- Using the advanced mode, you can completely remove your iPhone's OS and reinstall a fresh version of iOS. This can fix most issues. (This wipes all of your data as well, though, so it's more of a last resort.)
How to Solve the Problem (without Data Loss) When Your iPhone Cannot Restore Due to Error 3194
So, how do you fix this problem without any data loss? Well, basically you can use the Standard Mode on iMyFone iOS System Recovery to solve the issue without losing anything. Here is how it works:
(1) Install iMyFone iOS System Recovery onto your computer. Launch iOS System Recovery and choose Standard Mode on the main screen.
(2) Plug the iPhone which could not be restored due to error 3194 into your computer.
(3) It will instruct you on how to put your phone into DFU or Recovery mode. You can enter recovery mode by holding down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time until you see the "Connect to iTunes Screen."
You can enter DFU mode by holding onto these two buttons for 10 seconds, then letting go of just the Sleep/Wake button and holding down the Home button for an additional 5 seconds.
(4) After the, the software will automatically determine what firmware you need. Just click "Download" to download it.
(5) From there, the application will automatically install the correct iOS version for you. Do not unplug your device while this is happening. After it is done, your phone should be fixed.
How to Repair an iPhone That Could Not Be Restored Due to Error 3194 - Advanced Mode!
If things have really gone wrong and nothing else will fix it, then you can try repairing your device with Advanced Mode. This will wipe all of your data, however. Here is how you do it:
(1) Plug your phone into your computer and launch iOS System Recovery as you would if you were using Standard Mode, except choose Advanced Mode in the main screen.
(2) Just as it was described above, follow the on-screen instructions to put your phone in Recovery Mode or DFU mode.
(3) After you have successfully put your phone in Recovery Mode or DFU mode, the application will automatically detect the latest firmware version. Just click "Download" to download it. Now your OS will automatically be reinstalled and this should fix any issues.
While it can be frustrating to run into issues when iPhone could not be restored error 3194, there are ways around these problems. By using iMyFone iOS System Recovery, you can fix a number of common errors very easily, and you don't have to be an iPhone expert to do it.