Not long ago, Apple released the latest iOS 8.4, which includes brand new Apple Music app, iBooks improvements and fixes some other functional issues. Almost immediately, the hot topic “How to jailbreak iOS 8.4” is followed by a great number of people.
Most of people are eager to jailbreak 8.4 for a better using experience, but don’t know how to or don’t have the guts to try as being afraid of jail breaking failed or losing iPhone data. Thankfully, an untethered jailbreak tool – TaiG 2.4.3 comes out in time. This guide will walk you through accomplishing an iOS 8.4 Jailbreak by using TaiG 2.4.3 for all iOS devices. It is capable of updating the firmware, including iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s and more Apple series products.
- The first very key point for any jailbreak is to back up your iOS device in case something goes wrong in the process of jailbreaking.
- Turn off Passcode; Disable “Find My iPhone” and Location service.
- Make sure that your iDevice is successfully recognized by iTunes on your computer before running TaiG tool.
- Disable any security software including anti-virus programs or firewalls temporarily as it could prevent TaiG jailbreak from connecting to the internet.
Explicit Steps to Jailbreak iPhone Running on iOS 8.4
Step 1: Download TaiG2.4.3 - TaiG for Windows (Direct Download); Save and Extract it to your computer desktop.
Step 2: Plug your iPhone running on iOS 8.4 to computer via its original USB cable, and ensure that the latest iTunes is installed on your computer to let it recognize your iPhone.
Step 3: Before Jailbreak, please make sure you’ve turned off passcode and “Find My iPhone” via Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone; otherwise, Jailbreak will fail.
Step 4: Switch iTunes off. Turn on TaiG and Run it as Administrator by right-clicking on TaiG.exe.
Step 5: Make sure the TaiG tool recognizes your iOS device, uncheck the second box but keep Cydia checked.
Step 6: Click the green Start button to proceed and you will see the circular progress bar.
Step 7: Once the jailbreak is finished, your device will reboot automatically. After that, you should see the Cydia icon on the Home screen along with the message reading 'Jailbreak Succeeded!'
- TaiG jailbreak is an untethered jailbreak.
- TaiG 2.4.3 tool can jailbreak iOS 8.4, 8.3, 8.2 and 8.1.3.
- If there is a warning of "Storage Almost Full", please run Cydia.
- If jailbreak failed, turn off Wi-Fi and try again.
Lost iOS device data during jailbreak and did not generate backups in advance? One of the most professional iMyfone D-Back Data Recovery for iPhone is highly recommended to get your lost iOS Device data back quickly and safely.
Free download and have a shot!