If you here reading this article, I presume you are searching for how to improve your iPhone 7 performance. This article talks exactly about this topic. So what’s all the fuss over iPhone performance? Ur Performance makes a big difference into how you enjoy your iPhone 7. You tap on an application, and it opens instantly. You open many tabs on your browser, and yet the performance is still sleek. Your device doesn’t hang or fail to load application – it works smoothly. That is what an iPhone with blistering performance can do. If you want that, then, please read on.
3 Tips to Improve iPhone 7 Performance
Tip 1 Clear Junk Files and Temporary Files for Free (iOS 11 Supported)
Temporary files and junk files are more often than not the major reasons for lag in iPhone 7 performance. Here’s how you can delete and remove them with the help of iMyFone Umate Free .
STEP 1. Connect your iPhone: Plug your iPhone 7 to your computer, with Umate running. Making sure you also have iTunes installed on your computer system.
STEP 2. Scan your iPhone: Click on “Quick Scan” to perform a space-check on the space usage of your iPhone 7. iMyFone Umate comes with over 25 analysis technology to analyze the space you can free up on your iPhone.
STEP 3. Clear your iPhone 7: You can junk or temporary files from the home screen, or get it done from their tabs.
1. Clean Junk files to improve iPhone performance
From the analysis result, you can see the size of the junk files you have on your device. Now, click the “Clean” button on the lower right corner to clean all the options checked.
2. Remove Temporary Files to improve iPhone performance
The steps of deleting temp files from iPhone are the same as highlighted for removing junk files. Click on “Clean” button from the “Home” tab, and the removal process begins immediately.
Tip 2 Disable Unnecessary Service
The more features that are enabled, the more the resources required to keep them running. You have SIri enabled, Transparency enabled, background refresh enabled, locations services turned on – with different apps accessing your location per time. In no time at all, your iPhone 7 will have lesser resources to do your regular tasks easily. To improve iPhone performance, you should Set your iPhone 7 correctly! Here’s what you can do:
Trick 1: Motion and Transparency
- In settings, navigate to “General”
- Find and tap on “Accessibility”
- Select “Increase contrast”, and tap “Reduce Transparency” and toggle it on
To reduce motion:
- Still under “Accessibility”, find “Reduce motion”
- Toggle it “On” as well.
Trick 2: Location Services
- In settings, navigate to “Privacy”
- Select “Location Services”, and toggle the option off
If you don’t want to turn it off, you can see the apps accessing location services, and cut the privileges to only when you’re using the app.
Tip 3 Manage Media Files to Improve iPhone 7 Performance (Compatible with iOS 11)
If your iPhone 7 stores a great amount of media files, like music, photos, video, it will eat up so much space, and more seriously, cache produced by music, photo, videos will influence the performance of iPhone.
You can use iMyFone Umate Free to clear those cache. Or you can use iMyFone TunesMate, an iPhone media manager to effectively manage your iPhone music, videos, photos, playlists, audiobooks, podcasts, iTunes U, etc.
- Back up media files from iPhone to computer, external hard drive, memory stick, etc, and restore anytime.
- Delete media files from iPhone for free, selectively or all at once.
- Add new media files to iPhone from iTunes library without replacing existing files on iPhone.
- Transfer media files to iPhone directly from computer, USB drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Share media files with friends or family.