iPad is one of the most popular devices in tech world. In recent years iPad gained huge popularity all around the world because of its unique design and features. iPad servers every age group including children to people in their 70’s. Most of us use iPad to browse, watch movies or to take photos. People take lot of photos every day, and at the end, it gets difficult to handle huge bulk of those photos. This bulk also include such photos which are not perfect or are miss clicked. So how to delete photos from iPad to free up iPad storage? And what about the meaningful photos that you want to save forever? Well, the following are the solutions.
3 Ways to Delete Photos from iPad
Method 1: Delete Photos from Photo App
Step 1. Open Photos app on you iPad.
Step 2. Tap on the “Photos” icon at the bottom.
Step 3. Now tap on “Select” option from the top right.
Step 4. Tap on "Select Next" in order to select set of photos instead of single photo.
Step 5. After selecting the photos you want to delete, click on the “Trash” icon to delete them.
Step 6. Last step is to confirm that you want to delete photos and then you are done.
Method 2: Delete Photos Synced with iTunes
You can also delete photos from iPad using iTunes. And photos synced via iTunes will be stored in Photo Library. The problem with such photos is that you can’t delete them directly from your iPhone. Following are the steps to delete photos synced with iTunes.
1. Open iTunes software on your computer and connect your iPad with it.
2. Click on Devices and select Photos option.
3. Now go to synced Photos option and select different albums.
4. Uncheck all the options next to your events, face and albums.
5. Then click "Apply" to remove all photos from your iPhone photo Library.
Method 3: Losslessly Compress or Permanently Delete Photos
Sometimes you may want to compress photos because there is no need to keep such big HD photos. But you find it is not easy to do so. Or sometimes you would like to permanetnly delete unwanted photos to avoid privacy leak but you find iPad just simply delete the photos. However, when you come to iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac, all the cases can be figured out here.
Option 1: Using its compression feature to compress your photos, it will not damage the visible quality but you will have more 75% photo storage space. You don't need to do it one by one. All the photos can be compressed once.
Step 1: Connect your iPad to computer and hit "Photos" tab at the interface on iMyFone Umate Pro.
Step 2: Choose "Backup & Compress" and it will start to transfer original photos to computer and then start compression.
Option 2: Photos can be permanently deleted since iMyFone will apply overwriting technologies to rewrite the original photos.
- Erase Existing Photos: As for the unwanted personal photos, do not leave them any chance of recovery. Run the "Erase Private Data" to delete photos and the deleted photos is permanently gone, 100% unrecoverable.
- Erase Deleted Photos: If you manully deleted photo before, it is the best choice you should have. Simply deleting photos which are still under the risk of recovery can be found out and permanently destroyed.
All you need to do is 3 steps:
Furthermore iMyfone Umate Pro can also clean all junk files from you iPad. This is for FREE trial. Photo cache is inclusive.