See a black screen on your iPhone and does not respond? The device rings but nothing can be done to receive the call? This is mostly because of a serious OS problem that makes iPhone to freeze. Want to get rid of this situation, right? Yes! No one likes to have their iPhone with a black screen!
iPhone freezing may happen to any iPhone user. Your precious device will stop working and does not respond when you touch or press buttons. Either you press the home button or the power button, it does not even respond when you swipe with a finger. How can you deal with this?
Useful tips to free your iPhone from freezing
Tip 1 Press and hold home button
Users who are facing this problem of iPhone freezing and want to unfreeze it their iPhone quickly, should press and hold home button for at least 6 seconds. This will make the unresponsive app shut down and return to the main menu. This unfreezes your handset, allowing you to continue with other activities.
Tip 2 Hard Reboot
Many users also call it as a hard reset. The users who are willing to restart the device in quick seconds should do a hard reboot, and this will make your device turn on normally. Follow the steps below to reboot:
- Press home button with one finger and hold it
- Press power button with another and hold it
- Hold for at least 10 seconds
This will let your frozen iPhone go for a reboot, and you can see the Apple logo appear within a few seconds.
Tip 3 Install an iOS cleaner
How long do you have to suffer from this problem? Having to wait to access your device is not fun. Perhaps, it is time to clean your iPhone and make it free from unwanted files. By doing this operation, you will have ample space to execute and store different apps without suffering from the dreaded iPhone freezing.
iMyfone Umate Pro or iMyfone Umate Pro for Mac is going to be one of the best iPhone Cleaner software. It holds great utility features that will boost the performance of your iPhone. You should install iTunes to connect to this cleaner.
- Clear up massive hidden junk files: App caches, crash log, corrupted files etc.
- Delete the accumulated temporary files to free up your iOS device
- Optimize Photo storage - photo compression + photo deletion, both with auto backup for original photos on PC
- Show you all large video files over 5MB for mass deleting them
Follow the steps below to clean the junk and unwanted files from your iPhone:
- Turn on your PC and go online. Download and install iMyfone Umate cleaner.
- After launching this application, plug in your iPhone.
- Check the left tabs on the interface of the software, and choose the appropriate fields.
- Click on ‘Scan’ to read your device.
- Click on ‘Clean’ to free up your iPhone and get rid of iPhone freezing.
This ensures the cleaning of unwanted files in a jiffy, and makes your iPhone suitable and comfortable for more app installations. Additionally, in this whole procedure, you are able to see the space that was available before cleaning and the space that is left after cleaning.