There’s no doubt, that the iPhone is the most popular phone brand in the world. That popularity means everyone is always eager to have a clue as to what to expect from the brand. With the release of the iPhone 7 and 7 plus, the focus has shifted to the work in the pipeline, the iPhone 8.
Depending on where you look too, a lot of stories and concepts have been emerging as to the direction Apple plans to take the new iPhone 8. We have rounded up the top 5 iPhone 8 videos and concepts for you.
Top 3 Hot iPhone 8 Youtube Videos
Video 1 iPhone 8 Widescreen
While this concept might be a little futuristic, it is still a fantastic concept nonetheless. The bread and butter of this concept is the widescreen. You can hit a button, and the screen would stretch to the size of the iPad mini. That button is located on the bottom of the iPhone where you have the charging port. Also, the volume buttons have been dispelled with and are on the screen.
I particularly like the iPhone 8 concept video because of the clean animation, and how the designer makes the phone look so real. But I can only imagine mistakenly pressing the widescreen button while the phone is in my pockets. With over 6 million views, this is a very popular video. It’s all a concept and a great one at that. Enjoy!
Video 2 iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Pro
In this iPhone 8 video, the most notable feature is that the home button has been dispelled with. Rather what you have in its place is a 3D touch button that can take the shape of anything – pictures, apple logo or even mimic the home button.
Additionally, the screen comes with a 4k crystal crisp clear 3D Touch 2 display. The front camera is 12MP, while the rear camera is 20MP. What makes this feature lovely is the powerful combination of hardware and software technology. The 4k display and the option to change the image on the home button add a new cool to the personality of the phone.
Video 3 iPhone 8 - Concept for 2017
This concept is a sort of go back in time concept. The designer draws inspiration from the old iPhone 4 and 4S designs. This iPhone 8 video concept makes use of 2.5D Sapphire Glass on the screen, a QHD retina display, the new Apple A10 chip, a metal frame, and a 16MP iSight camera.
Perhaps the best feature in this iPhone 8 concept video is the use of the Apple Dock, where you can just place your iPhone, and sync all your files and wait for it…charge wirelessly. The Apple Dock as the video pointed out is a new way to connect all your apple devices.
Other apple iPhone 8 videos that you can check out include the following
1. Concept by Arthur Reis: This design shows the iPhone 8 with a slim design, water resistant, AMOLED display and an inductive charging pad for wireless charging.
2. Video by IC Tech: In this iPhone 8 apple video, the design is made of a “new type of glass” that is ultra-resistant, anti-scratch and anti-glare.
3. Video by M Eliasson: In this concept, the iPhone 8 is a transparent high-tech glassware which a futuristic look and plenty of dynamic and intelligent features.
4. Video by OvalPicture: In this video the designer also embraces the wireless charging technology, as well as an ultra-thin design.
5. Video by Tech Leap: This design comes with a 5’inch screen, 6.9 mm thick, and comes with a new technology known as Digital Crown.
But no matter what features the new iPhone 8 has, make sure that you use iMyFone Umate iPhone Cleaner to manage the storage of your iPhone to ensure that you are well-aware of all the content stored in your iPhone and easily eliminate the things that you don’t need.