"Just now, my mother’s iPhone have broken suddenly, and she wants to get my iPhone to deal with her business emails. But before that, what should I do to make my private information secure? How should I deal with my Safari history, my call history even my message conversation..." -- Alan
There is a lot of data in your iPhone that you don’t want to show to anyone. Your iPhone device stores many type of data regarding what you do. If you are nervous regarding someone seeing your private information they shouldn't, then you can clear your iPhone the history, or clear everything properly.
Here I will share some ways about how to clear all history from iPhone 8/7/6/6s/SE.
Permanently Clear All History from iPhone 8/7/6/6s/SE (iOS 12 Supported)
iMyFone Umate Pro is a reliable iPhone data eraser that is used to erase permanently your iPhone data, including all kinds of history. When erasing, it will make the deleted data 100% unrecoverable even by the best recovery tool. It supports all iOS versions, including iOS 12.
Main Features to Clear History:
- Wipe Call Hisotry: All call history, including the ones that you deleted previously, can be previewed and completely destroyed.
- Erase Safari History: No matter for the existing Safari history, cache, cookies or deleted Safari history can be permanentlyed wiped from your iPhone without any trace.
- Clear WeChat & WhatsApp History: It's the only one data erasing tool that can permanently erase WeChat and WhatsApp chats history.
- Also erase messages, contacts, notes, voice memos, bookmarks, photos, videos, etc.
Using Steps of Umate Pro:
Step 1. Download and install iMyFone Umate Pro software. Connect your iPhone to your computer.
Step 2. Choose the erase mode acording to your needs.
Step 3. Scan your iOS device and clear your iPhone history.
Conclusion: iMyFone Umate Pro is an excellent iPhone data eraser runs for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Rapidly dig out personal files on your iPhone and clean them by just one click.
3 Tips to Manually Clear All History from iPhone 8/7/6/6s/SE
1. Clear Safari History from iPhone
When you visit a website using the Safari browser, it gets recorded in you browser history so you can more easily go back and find that page again should you want to. As the time goes by, you should know how to clear them for privacy protection.
- Launch the Settings app your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and tap on Safari.
- Scroll down and click on "Clear History and Website Data".
2. Clear Call History from iPhone 8
Sometimes, having a call history will be a trouble for you. For those who need to clear call history iPhone, this guide will be helpful.
- Open thePhone app from your iPhone.
- Tap theRecent
- Now tap the Editoption in the upper left corner.
- Now you can see red minus signs on each call in the log. To confirm the delete, tap on the red minus signbutton off to the right.
- Tap "Clear" to delete all of the entries at once.
3. Delete Keyboard History on iPhone
Frustrated that your iPhone auto-correct dictionary has recorded word that you don't want need and curious how to reset it. Maybe the following steps are useful to you.
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Select “General”.
- Scroll down and Tap on “Reset”.
- Tap “Reset Keyboard Dictionary.