There are several reasons why someone would like to delete videos from iPhone, first of all, come the nature of the videos which mean that the user needs to delete the videos so that they are not watched by anyone else. This issue is also associated with the iPhone space of the device. It means that the user wants to get more iPhone storage space once it has been made full. The unwanted videos are then deleted to get the storage space back.
How to Delete Videos from iPhone?
Method 1 Selectively & Massively Delete Videos from iPhone with Backup on PC
iMyFone TunesMate is a popular data manager for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. It is regarded as a great choice for you to delete iPhone videos. It provides the option of mass deleting iPhone videos, and before deletion, you can back up the original videos on your computer first for future use.
iMyFone TunesMate Key Features:
- Transfer music/photos/videos from iPhone/iPad/iPod to PC/iTunes, vice versa.
- Mass Delete music/photos/videos from iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- Both purchased and non-purchased media files can be transferred between iDevice and iTunes.
- Support almost all iOS media files: Music, Playlists, Movies, Camera Roll, Photo Library, Podcasts, iTunes U, TV Shows, Audio-books and more.
Steps to Delete iPhone Videos Using iMyFone TunesMate
Step 1: Install the software on your computer and connect your iPhone to it with USB cable.
Step 2: Hit "Videos" tab on the top bar.
Step 3: You can preview first and then select the files.
Step 4: Hit "Delete" button to delete them! (Note: if want to back up firstly, choose the "Export" option to export the selected videos to PC/iTunes. )
Method 2 Delete iPhone Videos via Video App
- The video app is to be accessed by the user to begin the process.
- Once the videos show up, the user then have to swipe a video from left to right to that the delete options comes up.
- After the required video has been deleted the done button at the top right corner is to be pressed. This also completes the process in full.
Method 3 Delete iPhone Videos via Settings
- Go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage.
- Within it, the user then needs to tap the videos tab to proceed. The following page shows up.
- The Edit button at the top is to be pressed.
- The red delete icon that appears at the side of the video is then to be pressed.
- The delete button is then to be pressed to remove the video. The process completes here in full.
Method 4 Delete iPhone Videos via iTunes
- Once the iPhone has been connected to the PC, iTunes is to be launched.
- The Movies tab is then to be selected from the left panel.
- The video that users want to delete can simply be right clicked. The desired option i.e. Delete can be selected to remove the video. The user then completes the process.