There are several reasons why someone would like to delete videos from iPhone, first of all, come the nature of the videos which mean that the user needs to delete the videos so that they are not watched by anyone else. This issue is also associated with the iPhone space of the device. It means that the user wants to get more iPhone storage space once it has been made full. The unwanted videos are then deleted to get the storage space back.
How to Delete Videos from iPhone?
Method 1 Selectively & Massively Delete Videos from iPhone with Backup on PC
iMyFone iPhone Eraser or iMyFone iPhone Eraser for Mac is a popular iOS data eraser and space cleaner for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. It is regarded as a great choice for you to delete iPhone videos. It provides the option of mass deleting iPhone videos, and the software will back up the original videos on your computer first for future use.
Steps to Delete iPhone Videos Using iMyFone Umate Pro
Step 1: Install the software on your Mac or Win computer and connect your iPhone to it with USB cable.
Step 2: Hit "1-Click Free Up Space" tab and then click "Quick Scan" button. When it finishes, it will show you how much space can be cleaned on your iPhone.
Step 3: Hit "Clean" button of Large Files. Then it will show you all videos on your iPhone. You can preview first and then delete them. Certainly, backup process will go first and then the deletion.
Apart from all these, the iMyFone Umate pro can do so many other functions to improve iPhone performance:
- Clearing all junk files on your device for free, including app caches. And this is a FREE function.
- Compressing iPhone photos to reclaim 75% of your photo space. It also automatically backs up original photos to PC before compressing them in case if you will need them in future.
- Mass deleting apps that are no longer in use but are occupying storage space
Method 2 Permanently Erase iPhone Videos to Avoid Privacy Leak
For privacy protection, simple deletion is not enough, as the data and files deleted in normal means can be recovered easily by data recovery software. To make sure that no one else can get access to your private videos, you should permanently erase them by using iMyFone Umate Pro, which can do a lot in iPhone data erasure:
- Erase Private Videos: With Umate Pro, you can preview and select all your private videos, then permanently erase them, making sure that they cannot be recovered again, protecting your privacy.
- Erase Previously Deleted Videos: Videos deleted in normal ways can be recovered easily, Umate Pro can find out these videos and permanently erase them. The videos erased by Umate Pro cannot recovery by any data recovery software.
- Erase iPhone Attached videos:Umate Pro also provides the option to erase WhatsApp attached videos and SMS attached videos.
- Erasing private messages, contacts, call histories, whatsapp messages, notes, voice memos etc.
- Even if you have previously deleted your messages, photos, whatsApp through normal means, the Umate pro is capable of scanning, fishing them out and erasing them permanently.
The Umate Pro ensures that you erase those sensitive videos because you need to protect your privacy. Remember that not erasing sensitive videos could put you into trouble which should be avoided.
Method 3 Delete iPhone Videos via Video App
- The video app is to be accessed by the user to begin the process.
- Once the videos show up, the user then have to swipe a video from left to right to that the delete options comes up.
- After the required video has been deleted the done button at the top right corner is to be pressed. This also completes the process in full.
Method 4 Delete iPhone Videos via Settings
- Go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage.
- Within it, the user then needs to tap the videos tab to proceed. The following page shows up.
- The Edit button at the top is to be pressed.
- The red delete icon that appears at the side of the video is then to be pressed.
- The delete button is then to be pressed to remove the video. The process completes here in full.
Method 5 Delete iPhone Videos via iTunes
- Once the iPhone has been connected to the PC, iTunes is to be launched.
- The Movies tab is then to be selected from the left panel.
- The video that users want to delete can simply be right clicked. The desired option i.e. Delete can be selected to remove the video. The user then completes the process.