Why we need to delete videos from iPhone?
There are several reasons, first of all, come the nature of the videos which mean that the user needs to delete the videos so that they are not watched by anyone else. This issue is also associated with the space of the device. It means that the user wants to get more space storage once it has been made full. The unwanted videos are then deleted to get the storage space back.
How to Delete Videos from iPhone?
Method 1 Delete iPhone Videos via Video App
1. The video app is to be accessed by the user to begin the process.
2. Once the videos show up, the user then have to swipe a video from left to right to that the delete options comes up.
3. After the required video has been deleted the done button at the top right corner is to be pressed. This also completes the process in full.
Method 2 Delete iPhone Videos in Settings
1. Go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage.
2. Within it, the user then needs to tap the videos tab to proceed. The following page shows up.
3. The Edit button at the top is to be pressed.
4. The red delete icon that appears at the side of the video is then to be pressed.
5. The delete button is then to be pressed to remove the video. The process completes here in full.
Method 3 Delete iPhone Videos via iTunes
- Once the iPhone has been connected to the PC, iTunes is to be launched.
- The Movies tab is then to be selected from the left panel.
- The video that users want to delete can simply be right clicked. The desired option i.e. Delete can be selected to remove the video. The user then completes the process.
Method4 Mass Delete iPhone Videos with One Click
iMyfone iPhone Eraser or iMyfone iPhone Eraser for Mac is a popular iOS data eraser and space cleaner for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. It is easy to use. It is regarded as a great choice for you to delete iPhone videos. Apart from mass deleting iPhone videos, the software will back up the videos on your computer first.
- Back up first & mass delete large files, especially videos over 5MB, according to different file sizes.
- Compress photoes losslessly or mass delete photos with backup.
- One click to clean huge storage space.
- Erase everything from iPhone and make it as a new one.
- Find out and permanently erase the previously deleted files.
- Completely erase iPhone private data, like messages, contact, call history.
Steps to 1-Click Delete iPhone Videos
Step 1: Install the software on your Mac or Win computer and connect your iPhone to it with USB cable.
Step 2: Hit 1-Click Free Up Space tab and click Quick Scan button. When scan finishes, it wiil show you how much storage space can be cleaned on your iPhone.
Step 3: Hit the Clean button of Large Files. Then it will show you all videos on your iPhone. You can preview first and then delete them. Certainly, backup process will go first and then the deletion.
Comparison: 4 Solutions of Deleting iPhone Videos
|1. Simple process;
2. Built-in interface usage
|The app is not used by majority of users and it might be a difficult task.|
|Just requires a couple of clicks||The interfaces of the iPhone are similar. The user might get confused|
|Almost every Apple user uses iTunes, so all know how to use.||For novice users it is a complex task.|
iMyfone iPhone Eraser
|The program has a GUI which ensures that the user needs no help while following the process completely.||Not totally free.|