Many iPhone users complain about the performance of iOS 10. However, it is important to identify the exact reason behind it before you try to enhance iOS 10 performance. When you use your iPhone, data files will get stored in it along with time. And too much useless files, like junk files and caches, will surely slow down your iOS device. To improve iOS 10 performance, at least make sure that your iPhone is clean. Are there some convenient methods to optimize iOS 10 performance? Of courese!
Method 1 Optimize Your iOS 10 Settings
Settings can assist your iPhone to restore most of its problems and get back the ideal performance.
For example, you can think about force restarting your device to optimize iOS 10. In order to do that, you need to press and hold the Home button and Sleep/Wake button for about 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. Many iPhone users who are looking to get back to original performance tend to reset all settings. But note that this can make you lose all the information that you have stored on the device.
There are a few tips as following, which you can use for iOS 10 performance optimization:
- Reset Network Settings: you can simply reset network settings by visiting Settings > General > Reset Network settings. However, it is important to keep in mind that you will need to re-enter your passwords after you reset it.
- Reduce transparency and motion: Switching off some of iOS 10’s attractive visual effects can improve device performance. You do this by going to Setting > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion / Increase Contrast > Reduce Transparency.
- Disable Siri suggestions: Siri Suggestion also slows down iOS 10, if you really want a better device performance you can achieve some gains by visiting Settings > General > Spotlight Suggestions.
Method 2 Optimize Your iDevice Capacity
As mentioned earlier, lack of storage capacity can cause performance issues in iPhone. Well manage your iPhone storage, and you will be able to restore the original iOS performance.
- If you often take photos and vdveos, you can think about mass deleting the HD photos or videos that you have saved in the camera roll.
- If you are a frequent internet browser, you can delete your web cache to save a considerable storage space.
- Deleting or uninstalling some of the apps can also assist you to free up storage space and optimize iOS 10 performance.
Method 3 Give Your iOS 10 Device a Deep Cleanup
There are some applications, which can be used to enhance the iOS 10 performance. iMyfone Umate Pro or iMyfone Umate Pro for Mac can be considered as a perfect example. It will let you know about all the possible options that can be followed in order to get more additional storage on your iPhone. This is done after an excellent analysis and you don’t need to worry about the reliability of information that you can see on the dashboard. In addition, iMyfone Umate Pro has the ability to deliver quick results and you will not have to spend few hours while staring at your iPhone. In other words, you can free up a lot of space within just a couple of seconds.
Key Features of iMyfone Umate Pro
- Clear up Junk & Temporary files: The program will give your iPhone a complete analysis, and list all your useless junk & temporary files, including app caches/cookies/ crash logs, downloaded temp files, user storage files and corrupted files, you can delete all them by 1-click.
- Compress Photos: If you have hundreds of photos on your iPhone, then you’ll get much space back by compressing your photos. The compression can reclaim 75% of your photo space, and all your original photos will be backed up automatically on your PC.
- Mass Delete Photos & Videos: Delete photos and videos one by one is a waste of time, so Umate Pro provides a better option, with it, you can preview all your photos and videos, you just need to select all you unwanted files and click on “Clean”, then you’ll get huge storage back. Also there is an auto backup for your original photos and videos on your PC.
- Manage Apps: Umate Pro can list all your install Apps according to their sizes, again, you can preview and select any of them, and click on “Clean” to bulk remove multiple Apps.
- Erase Deleted Files: Firstly, you should know that files deleted in normal way will still exist on your iPhone before having been completely overwritten by new data. These deleted files not only eat up storage but also lead to privacy leak (imagine what will happen if your sensitive deleted files are recovered by wrong hands). We should permanently erase them, so they will be gone forever and cannot be recovered by recovery software any more.
- Permanently Erase iOS Files: This is an option for privacy protection. The program can erase any of your private iOS file permanently, the erased data is 100 unrecoverable.
How to Optimize iOS 10 Performance with iMyfone Umate Pro
Step 1. Connect your iOS 10 device to your PC.
Connect your iOS 10 device via a cable with PC so that the computer can recognize it.
Step 2. Scan your iOS 10 device.
Click "Quick Scan" for a full iOS oerformance analysis. This tool will scan all junk files, temporary files, large files and tell you how much space can be saved.
Step 3. Clean your iOS 10 devices smartly.
After scanning, it is clear that you have how much huge space to save. Just click "Clean" button to clean and free space on your iOS 10 device.
These are some of the most effective methods that are available for the iPhone users to improve iOS 10 performance in their devices. If you carefully go through these options, you would figure out that using iMyfone Umate Pro is the best option available out of the list. It is not associated with any hassle and you will get the opportunity to save a lot of time by using it. On the other hand, iMyfone Umate is a user friendly application and you would definitely love to use it and get more additional storage space.