You can also read this guide in Français.
Many iPhone users complain about the performance of iOS 13. However, it is important to identify the exact reason behind it before you try to enhance iOS 13 performance. When you use your iPhone, data files will get stored in it along with time. And too much useless files, like junk files and caches, will surely effect your iOS device. To improve iOS 13 performance, at least make sure that your iPhone is clean. Are there some convenient methods to optimize iOS 13 performance? Of course!
Method 1 Optimize Your iOS 13 Settings
Settings can assist your iPhone to restore most of its problems and get back the ideal performance.
For example, you can think about force restarting your device to optimize iOS 13. In order to do that, you need to press and hold the Home button and Sleep/Wake button for about 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. Many iPhone users who are looking to get back to original performance tend to reset all settings. But note that this can make you lose all the information that you have stored on the device.
There are a few tips as following, which you can use for iOS 13 performance optimization:
- Reset Network Settings: you can simply reset network settings by visiting Settings > General > Reset Network settings. However, it is important to keep in mind that you will need to re-enter your passwords after you reset it.
- Reduce transparency and motion: Switching off some of iOS 13’s attractive visual effects can improve device performance. You can do this by going to Setting > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion / Increase Contrast > Reduce Transparency.
- Disable Siri suggestions: Siri Suggestion also slows down iOS 13, if you really want a better device performance you can achieve some gains by visiting Settings > General > Spotlight Suggestions.
Method 2 Optimize Your iPhone Capacity
As mentioned earlier, lack of storage capacity can cause performance issues in iPhone. Well manage your iPhone storage, and you will be able to restore the original iOS performance.
- If you often take photos and videos, you can think about mass deleting the HD photos or videos that you have saved in the camera roll.
- If you are a frequent internet browser, you can delete your Safari cache to save a considerable storage space.
- Deleting or uninstalling some of useless Apps can also assist you to free up storage space and optimize iOS 13 performance.
Method 3 Give Your iOS 13 Device a Deep Cleanup
There are some applications, which can be used to enhance the iOS 13 performance. iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac can be considered as a perfect example. It will let you know about all the possible options that can be followed in order to improve iOS 13 performance. This is done after an excellent analysis and you don’t need to worry about the reliability of information that you can see on the dashboard.
In addition, iMyFone Umate Pro has the ability to deliver quick results and you will not have to spend few hours while staring at your iPhone. In other words, you can booster up your iOS device within just a couple of seconds.
Key Features of iMyFone Umate Pro
- Clear up Junk & Temporary files: It performs a complete analysis, and list all useless app caches, cookies, crash logs, downloaded temp files, user storage files and corrupted files, etc. to clear for free.
- Compress Photos: The lossless photo compression by iMyFone can reclaim 75% of your photo space.
- Mass Delete Photos & Videos: You can preview all your photos and videos, you just need to select all the unwanted files and click on “Clean” button.
- Erase Deleted Files: Files deleted in normal ways will still exist on iPhone, which not only eats up storage but also leads to privacy leak. You can find and permanently erase them from iPhone.
- Permanently Erase iOS Files: You can preview and select private message, call logs, photos, contact, etc to erase. Erased data is 100% unrecoverable.
- Wipe Traces of 3rd-Party Apps: Private fragments left by Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and 10+ more will be completely removed.
How to Optimize iOS 13 Performance with iMyFone Umate Pro
Step 1. Connect your iOS 13 device to your PC.
Connect your iOS 13 device via a cable with PC so that the computer can recognize it.
Step 2. Scan your iOS 13 device.
Click "Quick Scan" for a full iOS performance analysis. This tool will scan all junk files, temporary files, large files and tell you how much space can be saved.
Step 3. Clean your iOS 13 devices smartly.
After scanning, it is clear that you have how much huge space to save. Just click "Clean" button to clean and speed up your iOS 13 device.
These are some of the most effective methods that are available for the iPhone users to improve iOS 13 performance. If you carefully go through these options, you would figure out that using iMyFone Umate Pro is the best option available out of the list. It is not associated with any hassle and you will get the opportunity to save a lot of time by using it. On the other hand, iMyFone Umate is a user friendly application and you would definitely love to use it and get more additional storage space.