Will iOS 13 speed ups a slow or sluggish iPhone? That we are not yet certain for sure. But what we know is that iOS 13 is just a bunch of deceptive minor changes to iOS 11. However, if you are a skeptic like me whether these deceptive minor changes can work together to make a collectively powerful difference in iOS 13 speeding up a slow iPhone, then you need to walk with me through this article to weigh the odds. Keep reading!
1: What Are iOS 13 New Features That May Speedup Slow iPhone?
- Files App: File app is a dedicated iOS file manager for iPad, but not as robust as Finder in OS X is. This app is to help users find and deleted unwanted files in order to create more storage on the iOS device.
- Camera and Photos: There is a new iOS photography filter coming with iOS 13 this fall. It comes as a new HEIF compressions scheme, and has the capacity to compress iOS camera photos and videos better than JPEG can, with negligible loss in image quality.
- Personalized Suggestions: Apple is introducing a new feature that will appear under iPhone Storage. It will offer personal recommendations to iOS users to help them get control over their iPhone storage by suggesting actions that they can take to increase available storage.
From all indications, it is evident that Apple’s updates in iOS 13 were not designed to speed up iPhone in the literal sense as we all thought. But they were designed to make working with iPhone or iPad easier.
2: iOS 13 Versus iOS 11 – Which is Faster?
When Apple unveiled iOS 13 in WWDC, much was not said about the much-needed better performance in terms of a speed boost. Hence, users are wondering whether iOS 13 will be better when compared to the speed with the slow iOS 11.
From every test, it was ascertained that the first beta version of iOS 13 is incredibly slow, both in boot time and app loading time when compared to iOS 11. Hence, there is no better performance that has been seen from iOS 13 so far when compared with iOS 11, and this is enough problem to worry about.
3: Why do Apple iOS Device Users Feel that iPhone is Becoming Slower?
Most iOS device users are on the complaining side when it comes to iOS performance. One iOS 11 users once tweeted that “Since doing the iOS 11 update, my iPhone has been so damn slow!” Why is this always the case with every iOS update?
The truth about slow iOS can be explained from the angle of the following possible reasons:
- Junk Files: By accessing your iPhone, your hard disk is bound to be cluttered with tonnes of junk files. These junk files are created by iOS apps while running on your iPhone. Computer experts always recommend that iOS users should clear their storage space.
- Huge Temporary Files: Temporary files are used to recover lost data if the app or iOS is abnormally halted. Huge temporary files can occupy scarce iOS storage space leaving you with less storage memory to run your apps. Temporary file cleaners like Umate Pro can be very helpful in recovered iOS space.
- Not Enough Storage: iPhone storage space is not expandable. Hence, if you are still using a 16 or 32 GB iPhone, your iPhone will tend to be slow because of low storage space.
4: Free Way to Speed up Slow iPhone that is Running on iOS 13/11/10
Apple may not have a handy solution that can solve the problem of iOS device slow performance, but iMyFone do have a perfect solution to such issue – iMyFone Umate Pro - the best tool that can aid any iOS users who are experiencing “Slow iPhone” to speed up his or her iPhone performance.
To be more precise in definition, iMyFone Umate Pro is an iPhone storage cleaner that can clear up iOS junk files, temp files, caches, cookies, logs, and can also permanently erase private data beyond recovery.
Steps to Remove iPhone Junk Files for Free
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to PC, and run Umate Pro.
Step 2: Click on “Quick Scan” to scan your iPhone for space saving analysis of your iPhone.
Step 3: Click the clean button to clean up “Junk Files”and speed up your iPhone on iOS 13/11/10.
Key Features of iMyFone Umate Pro
iMyFone Umate Pro is not limited with improving iOS performance, it has other features such as:
- 4 modes for wiping data safely and permanently: Umate Pro offers you 4 modes for wiping data safely and permanently to choose from. They include erase all data, erase deleted files, erase private data and erase private fragments.
- Preview and selectively erase private files: With Umate Pro, you can preview and selectively erase private files such as messages, contacts, call logs, WhatsApp messages, WeChat messages, etc.
- Make data 100% unrecoverable: If you want to make all your private data go away with no traces left behind, Umate Pro can make data 100% unrecoverable.
- In-depth erasure for private fragments of third party apps: If you are looking for the most in-depth erasure for private fragments of third party apps, then look no more because iMyFone Umate Pro is capable of doing the job.