iOS caches are designed to allow computing systems access data and information readily; especially data and information accessed often. Caches are sort of “invisible” and “inaccessible” for security and system’s integrity purposes. As you continue to use your iOS 10 devices – install and play games, browse the internet, the cache begins to take up more storage space. This can impact on ios performance, and cause jerky games and application while in use, even frozen iPhone. Cache memory is very essential, but should be managed regularly to ensure the benefits are not turned to a negative.
Part 1: Why You Need iOS 10 Cache Cleaner
iOS cache unattended to can manifest in a number of ways namely:
Slow iOS performance: the cache that remains unclear can impact on the performance of iOS 10 devices. Cache, as mentioned earlier ought to aid faster data retrieval, but a low memory on your iOS device can be harmful to performance.
Apps will not open: Some applications can refuse to open until you clear your cache.
The above lists highlight the need to regularly clean the cache of IOS 10 devices. This has been made easier by iOS cache cleaners that perform cache cleaning at the click of a button.
Part 2: How to clean the iOS 10 Safari Cache
You can either clean the cache of your iOS devices manually, or by using an iOS 10 cache cleaner that automatically assesses, and clears based on your selection. To perform a manual clearance of your Safari cache, here are the steps you can take:
- Click on the “Settings” app on your iOS 10 device
- Navigate to “Safari”
- Scroll down, find the “Clear History and Website Data” option and click on it
- Accept the prompt that says “Clear History and Data”
And with it, means data such as “History”, “Cookies”, and “other browsing data” has been removed from memory.
Part 3: A Free iOS 10 Cache Cleaner Recommended
Going the manual route can only uncover a little data to clean, and can be tedious especially if you have a lot of data to clean. Furthermore, with the way caches are designed, data can be hidden in depths only applications can find. To help you with applications you can use to clean your cache, this is a free iOS 10 cache cleaner recommended - iMyFone iOS Cleaner or iMyFone iOS Cleaner for Mac
Using iMyFone to clear up all invisible iOS cache is for free trial, we don't need to pay for it. This is definitely one of the best when it comes to cleaning iOS. Tt boasts of many powerful functions:
- Clear up junk & temporary files: Automatically clean all hidden iOS junk files, like App caches, cookies, crash logs, corrupted files etc.
- Compress iPhone photos: The photo compression can reclaim 75% of the iPhone photo space.
- Mass delete videos/photos/apps: Preview, select, then delete in bulik to recover quickly huge iPhone stoage space.
- Auto backup on PC:The program will automatically back up photos and videos before compressing and deleting them, this means that it still retains the original files backed up in your computer.
- Permanently erase iphone data: Umate Pro erase completely private iPhone data without any chance of recovery even if modern data recovery tools are used. So it is also a solution for privacy protection
- Erase previously deleted data: All iPhone data that you have deleted in the past can be erased completely, including contacts, call histories, private messages, whatsapp data, photos, videos, attachments etc.
Using the iMyFone Umate to clear iOS caches is very easy and straightforward as listed below:
Step 1. Download and install iMyFone Umate cleaner to your PC and Launch the application.
Step 2. Plug in your iOS 10 device to your computer (ensure iTunes is installed), the details of your device are given on the home screen, click “Quick Scan” to get the analysis of the storage space of your device.
Step 3. Switch to different tabs to see the options: junk files, temporary files, photos, large files, Apps. The option for free remoral of iOS caches is "Junk Files". Click “Clean”, and within minutes, your iOS device is as clean as the options you have selected.
Now you know about iOS 10 cache, and how to clean it using different options; go ahead and slay the beast that can impact the performance of your iOS device.