Have you ever thought along the line that moving videos from iPhone to PC may be the most viable way of reclaiming your iPhone 7 memory space back? Do you know that 4K videos on iPhone 7/6/6s plus can take up to 375 MB of your iPhone memory space every minute when shooting videos? You can imagine the amount of memory space on your iPhone occupied by videos.
From the above, it is suggested to remove unwanted videos or you can move videos from iPhone to PC. We don't always need much videos on iPhone. I suppose most of we catch videos for memory. Apart from reclaiming your iPhone space, there are other major benefits of downloading videos from iPhone to PC. You will get to enjoy higher iPhone 7 speed and performance. You will not worry about security of your videos incase of theft or loss.
How to Move Videos from iPhone 7 to Computer
Most of people want to know how to export videos from iPhone to computer. The most conventional way of moving videos from iPhone 7 to PC is just by connecting your iPhone to a Mac computer or Windows computer. The processes of achieving this is a very simple one, it takes the following steps:
For Mac OS X
Step 1: Connect your iPhone 7 to your Mac with a USB cable and launch Photos app.
Step 2: Unlock your iPhone and accept the prompt notification asking you to trust this computer by clicking on Trust.
Step 3: Click on the "Import" icon on the tool bar.
Step 4: From the cameras section of the import interface, you should select your device (iPhone 7). The pop-up menu on the upper right corner of your import window will notify you to select only videos, only photos or photos and videos. Select only videos.
Step 5: You can now select the videos by clicking on each clip you want to import or import all.
Step 6: Check "Delete items after import" if you need. Click "Import XX Selected" button to start the process.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the PC.
Step 2: When the "AutoPlay" window pops up, click "Import pictures and videos".
Step 3: Find and select the video recording you want to transfer.
Step 4: Click "Import" to copy and paste them to your computer hard drive.
Move Videos from iPhone to PC & Delete from iPhone for More Space
As an iPhone cleaner, iMyFone Umate Pro not only cleans junk but also helps you to manage your media, like photos and videos. It can help you to run an analysis of your device storage to detect how much space video clips occupy. It will display these files with their individual sizes so that you can know the ones that are occupying your storage space. To move videos from iPhone to PC, it just needs a few clicks. You can also choose to automatically delete the original videos from iPhone after importing.
- One click to clean all the junk files on iPhone 7
- Clear temporary files to release huge iPhone space
- Compress losslessly and backup photos to free up sapce
- Mass remove videos to computer & automatically delete them
- Remove unused apps to get iPhone space back
- Permanantly delete all data from your iPhone(current & deleted)
- Selectively erase current or deleted private data, 100% unrecoverable
The following are the steps on how to use iMyFone Umate Pro in moving videos from your iPhone to pc:
Step 1: Connect your iPhone 7 to your computer using USB cable after downloading and installing iMyFone Umate Pro.
Step 2: Click "Large Files" icon at the home interface and it will scan your iPhone videos.
Step 3: Select the videos you want to transfer to pc and click "Back up & Delete".
- Completely Delete Attached Videos: Some of your apps may store videos from attachment, such as SMS and WhatsApp. You can run its "Erase Private Data" to permanently destroy SMS attached videos and WhatsApp videos from your iPhone. Once donw, they are 100% unrecoverable.
- Erase Previously Deleted Videos: The SMS attached videos or WhatsApp videos you deleted before can be found out and completely destroy. Then, even the best recovery tool cannot retrieve them.
- Clean Video Cache: Have you noticed that video would produce invisible cache? It does. Apple does not provide direct way to clean that. But you can thoroughly remove all video cache once in "Junk Files". It is totally FREE.
From all that we have discussed, it is evident that iMyFone Umate Pro is the best means of moving videos from iPhone 7 to pc. Because it can delete and backup photos in one click.