Have you ever thought along the line that moving videos from iPhone to PC may be the most viable way of reclaiming your iPhone 7/8 memory space back? Do you know that 4K videos on iPhone 8/7/6/6s plus can take up to 375 MB of your iPhone memory space every minute when shooting videos? You can imagine the amount of memory space on your iPhone occupied by videos.
From the above, it is suggested to remove unwanted videos or you can move videos from iPhone to PC. We don't always need much videos on iPhone. I suppose most of we catch videos for memory. Apart from reclaiming your iPhone space, there are other major benefits of downloading videos from iPhone to PC. You will get to enjoy higher iPhone 7/8 speed and performance. You will not worry about security of your videos incase of theft or loss.
Move Videos from iPhone to PC & Delete Them from iPhone (iOS 11 Supported)
As an iPhone manager, iMyFone TunesMate helps you to manage all kind of media files, like music, photos and videos. To move videos from iPhone to PC, it just needs a few clicks. You can choose to delete the original videos from iPhone after transfering them to PC.
- Mass Delete Media Files: Preview and select files, then you can mass delete all unwanted Music, Playlists, Movies, Camera Roll, Photo Library, Podcasts, iTunes U, TV Shows, Audio-books
- Enrich iPhone Media Collection: Add music/video/photos to iPhone from PC/iTunes will be so easy with TunesMate and purchased and non-purchased files are both supported.
- Two-Way Freely Transfer: Allow you to transfer media files between iPhone and PC/iTunes without ant damage to iTunes.
- Received lots of positive media reviews and is full compatible with iOS 11.
The following are the steps on how to use iMyFone TunesMate in moving videos from your iPhone to pc:
Step 1: Connect your iPhone 7/8 to your computer using USB cable after downloading and installing iMyFone TunesMate.
Step 2: Click "Videos" icon at the top bar of interface and it will scan your iPhone videos.
Step 3: Select the videos you want to transfer to pc and click "Export > Export to PC".
Simply Move Videos from iPhone to Computer
Most of people want to know how to export videos from iPhone to computer. The most conventional way of moving videos from iPhone 7/8 to PC is just by connecting your iPhone to a Mac computer or Windows computer. The processes of achieving this is a very simple one, it takes the following steps:
For Mac OS X
Step 1: Connect your iPhone 7/8 to your Mac with a USB cable and launch Photos app.
Step 2: Unlock your iPhone and accept the prompt notification asking you to trust this computer by clicking on Trust.
Step 3: Click on the "Import" icon on the tool bar.
Step 4: From the cameras section of the import interface, you should select your device (iPhone 7/8). The pop-up menu on the upper right corner of your import window will notify you to select only videos, only photos or photos and videos. Select only videos.
Step 5: You can now select the videos by clicking on each clip you want to import or import all.
Step 6: Check "Delete items after import" if you need. Click "Import XX Selected" button to start the process.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the PC.
Step 2: When the "Auto Play" window pops up, click "Import pictures and videos".
Step 3: Find and select the video recording you want to transfer.
Step 4: Click "Import" to copy and paste them to your computer hard drive.
Simply Move videos from iPhone to Mac through Image Capture
Generally, the sure way is by using Image capture, which is way simpler and efficient. It can be for a backup or for further editing depending on your references. To achieve it, you have to follow the following steps:
- Image capture is already pre-installed on your PC, thus you need to connect your iPhone to your Mac and open Image Capture.
- Click iPad tab on the left side panel on Image Capture. All the pictures and videos are shown on the right side panel.
- Select the videos or movies you want to transfer and click “Import” button at the bottom right corner.
- Click on the folder you are targeting.
- Transfer all the selected videos and movies. Once the videos are transferred successfully, the green check mark will display beside thumbnails.