Facebook is undeniably the world’s largest and most popular social network, with over two billion users logging into the service each month. Chances are, you have the Facebook App installed on your iPhone, and unbeknownst to you, it is causing poor performance and slower speed as Facebook produces lots of caches.
You can uninstall and reinstall Facebook from iPhone to clear all Facebook cache. Or begin with installing a reliable Facebook cache cleaner to clear it with ease.
Why Do We Need A Facebook Cache Cleaner?
Facebook operates similarly to most websites in that each time you visit, it stores various files, images, scripts, and other media files in order to make your load times quicker and more efficient.
This stored data is referred to as “Cached Data”. As the amount of cached data grows, it begins to take up significant storage space on your iPhone and it begins to severely drain your available memory.
- This may sound like a beneficial process, but over time the increase in cached data will likely begin to slow down iPhone.
- Facebook’s cache often contains traces of very sensitive, private info, making your iPhone increasingly vulnerable if you let it accumulate.
- Facebook utilizes a built-in function that allows you to remove cookies (small stored files) and cache of visited websites; there is no built-in function that simply clears ALL CACHE.
- Simply uninstalling and reinstalling Facebook may seem like a viable option, but this deletes ALL app data as well as cached data.
The best option that won’t affect anything but the cached data is using a third party cache cleaner.
What Are the Top 3 Trusted Facebook Cache Cleaners iOS 13?
iMyFone Facebook Cache Cleaner (iOS 13 Supported)
The top one Facebook spam cleaner is called iMyFone Umate Pro which is an all-in-one iPhone cleaner to save space. This application features two very easy to understand options that will only target junk cached data and leave the important application data intact:
- Clear Facebook Cache: This completely removes the hidden cached data of all active apps, including Facebook. The best part is that you can download it for a free trial, you don't need to pay for it!
- Erase Facebook Private Fragments: Facebook and other apps often leave behind trace of private information and junk files. With iMyFone, all traces of these files and fragmented info that Facebook, SnapChat, WhatsApp, Viber, etc. leaves behind will be erased.
Other Key Features:
- Clear up Useless Files: Thoroughly clean more than 30+ hidden junk files and temporary files.
- Reduce Photo Storage: Easily compress/export/delete various storage draining iPhone photos in 1-click.
- Erase Private Data: Permanently erase private and sensitive iOS data, including previously deleted files. All iOS file types are supported, and the erased data cannot be recovered by ANY data recovery software.
- Wipe 3rd-Party Apps Data: Preview and completely erase messages, video, photos, attached files in WhatsApp, WeChat, Line, Viber, etc.
- Manage Media Files: This application has the ability to locate and display all your stored video and audio files. You can preview them and choose to bulk delete or export them.
SafeEraser Facebook Spam Cleaner
Wondershare SafeEraser is another great iPhone cleaner that can wipe Facebook cache.
- It helps you boost apps, uninstall apps and free up space by getting rid of junk files.
- Selectively wipe messages, contact, notes, history, call logs, calender, etc.
- Completely erase all data on iPhone before selling an old iPhone.
- It doesn’t efface private traces of Facebook and other 3-rd party apps.
- It doesn’t erase private data in WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, etc.
- It’s not free and much more expensive.
Clean Master is one of the most widely-used storage cleaner app. Clean Master itself has a colorful and interactive interface but the best part is that this does not cause battery drainage.
- It is easy to use and lets the user clean the app cache, residual files, history and many other junk files which pile up even after installation of a phone cleaner app.
- Search for all duplicate and similar photos existing on your iPhone.
- Clear photo cache with ease.
How to Clear Facebook Cache with iMyFone iPhone Cleaner?
Getting started with iMyFone Umate Pro is incredibly easy. All you need to do is to download its “free-trial” version for your appropriate operating system. After downloading the software, simply follow these steps:
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to your computer and launch the software.
Step 2. When the software launches and the interface loads, click on the “Junk Files” tab and allow the software to quickly scan and locate these files.
Step 3. After the scan is completed, simply click on “Clean” button to begin the process of deleting all of the pesky junk files from your iPhone, including the Facebook caches. (If you want to permanently erase fragments of files left by Facebook, you can choose the "Erase Private Fragments" tab from the left menu.)
And thats it! Once you complete the third step and the process finishes, you’ll be able to clearly see the total amount of space the iMyFone application has saved for your iPhone. The whole process is incredibly quick and painless, and you will notice an immediate difference in your iPhone’s speed and performance.
While it is incredibly frustrating and disheartening to deal with your brand-new iPhone performing poorly and running incredibly slow, rest-assured that there are several easy solutions to fix this problem. Many apps, like Facebook, use the process of caching to increase loading times, but then make it incredibly difficult to fully clear the cache when your device begins to become overloaded with junk data. Facebook cache cleaners like iMyFone Umate Pro are a simple and easy-to-use solution to this growing problem.