As you keep using your iPhone, there is always a possibility that your iPhone memory will get full, denying you the required space to perform some operations on your iPhone. Your iPhone memory full will indicate a full storage and will trigger some scenes such as:
- Inability to install new apps on your iPhone due to unavailability of space where it will be installed
- Unable to take photos because photos will require being stored on the phone but there is no space
- Cannot sync media files and install operating system updates also due to the unavailability of space
Part 1. My iPhone Memory Is Full What Can I Do?
If you find out that your iPhone storage is full, you can do the following:
1. Check iPhone Memory
Check out what is using up your memory on your iPhone to know why your iPhone memory is full. You will see a list of what is using up your iPhone memory usage. See how the music, video, photos app are eating up the spaces. Some games could also take a lot of space.
2. Backup/Transfer iPhone Data to iTunes/iCloud/PC
You can backup your iPhone data to free up full iPhone memory. iCloud can backup iPhone data automatically, and you just need to connect Wi-Fi network, turn on iCloud backup option and follow several simple steps. Either iTunes, iCloud or transfer iPhone data to PC, you can fix iPhone no memory problem through this means.
Part 2. 3 Quick Ways to Clear Up Full iPhone Memory
One of the challenges we have is always making the most of our memory space on our iPhone. However, clearing it up should not be difficult. There are several quick ways to clear up full iPhone memory.
1Delete Apps You Don’t Need
This is one of the most straightforward ways to clear up your full iPhone memory. There are chances that there are apps you downloaded but only used once before it was rendered useless. To delete an app from your iPhone:
• Tap and hold on its icon and wait;
• Tap on “X” in the corner in order to delete the app.
2Remove Unwanted Music Tracks and Albums
One of the major space takers is the multimedia such as videos and audio track because it takes a lot of space. You can clear up these files, if it takes a lot of space and lead to iPhone memory full. You can do it up through the phone settings or through the app itself
Go to settings > General > Storage and iCloud > Manage Storage. Then clean out the tracks by swiping through it.
31-click to Free up iPhone Huge Space
iMyfone iPhone Cleaner or iMyfone iPhone Cleaner for Mac utilizes 1-click process to free up massive storage space for your memory full iPhone. It is easy to use iPhone cleaner that is specially designed to free up your no memory iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
- Clear up junk files for FREE: The program can scan and delete over 30 types of hidden junk files, including removing iPhone caches, cookies, crash log est.
- Temporary files cleanup: Remove all invisible user storage files, downloaded temp files and corrupted files from iPhone.
- Compress photo losslessly: This will reclam 75% of your iPhone photo space, and original photos will be backed up on PC.
- Mass delete photos/videos/Apps: Detect and list all photos/videos/Apps, then give you the option to mass delete them in 1-click. All original photos and videos will be backed up.
- Erase deleted files: List all your previously deleted files which are not completely overwritten, these files can still be recovered by data recovery tool. This iPhone cleaner will permanently erase them to get back storage and make them unrecoverable.
- Erase private data: To prevent privacy leakage, if you have sensitive messages, photos, videos, call histories, WhatsApp messages & attachments, you'd better erase them with iMyfone iPhone Cleaner. No one else can get access to these erased files, even with the most modern recovery tool.
Below is the steps to fix your memory full iPhone by using iMyFone Umate
Step 1: Connect Your iPhone of full memory.
Step 2: Scan your iPhone to get a detailed space usage analysis.
Step 3: Click on "Clean" button to free up space for your full memory iPhone.