If you are updating your iPhone to iOS 12 or jailbreaking it then it is stuck, you may find that your iPhone is stuck on a black/ white or blue screen, on an Apple logo or a continuous boot loop or even get connected to iTunes error message that will prevent you from updating your phone. You will then need to connect your device to your PC then put your device into Recovery mode to fix the problem.
All this problems have various solutions that you can get in iOS systems recovery reviews that will give you a comprehensive update on all the methods of fixing iOS glitches on your phone. In this article we show you some of the iOS system recovery firmware that is available for your use.
iMyFone iOS System Recovery is a recovery program that is highly recommended by many users and tech experts that you can use to fix your iPhone or iPad various types of iOS issues that happen from time to time like if your iPhone is stuck on Apple logo or the black or white screen of death etc.
- You can use this tool to easily fix most of your iOS issues like if your device is stuck on a black or white screen or Apple logo or on the recovery mode.
- It has three modes of fixing your device. The Standard and Exit recovery modes will not lose your data while using them.
- This app comes highly recommended by Make Use Of and Cult Mac in iOS systems reviews.
- This is the best alternative program to use if iTunes does not install the iOS firmware properly in your device.
2. U.Fone iOS System Recovery
U.Fone iOS System Recovery is a repair tool that helps you to fix common iOS issues on your iPhone like if your iPhone is disabled or is frozen, has a blue, white or black screen, if it is stuck on the Apple logo etc. returning your device back to its original functioning state without losing any data in the process.
Its features include:
- It is completely compatible with Windows 10, MacOS High Serria, iTunes 12.x and iOS 11 devices.
- You can use it to fix your iOS system without losing any data in the process.
- It supports all iOS devices like the iPhone X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPod and many more.
- You can use it to fix various iOS system issues at home like if your iPhone is stuck on Apple logo, if it will not start, if it is stuck in spinning circle and many more.
3. How to Fix iPhone System with iMyFone iOS System Recovery
Here are the steps on how to fix your iPhone with iMyFone iOS System Recovery.
Step 1: Connect you device to your PC then select the Standard mode of recovery. You will be prompted to enter your device either to DFU or Recovery mode.
Step 2: To put your device into DFU mode, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons all at the same time for 8-10 seconds then release the Sleep/Wake button but keep holding the Home button for another 5 seconds. If your device is not in DFU mode, put it in Recovery mode.
Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons together at the same time. Then you will see the Apple logo but keep holding till you see the Connect to iTunes icon appear on your screen.
Step 3: The next step is to download the new firmware for your device. Once the program detects your device automatically, it will download the latest version of iOS that is suitable for your device. All you need to do is click Download to install the firmware. You can also manually download the firmware from another source if the program fails to detect your device.
Step 4: Once download is complete, click Start to fix for the program to automatically start fixing your device. Once it is through fixing you can restart your device but if it cannot start you need to retry again.
As a regular iPhone user, your iPhone will at times and out of the blues, develop some abnormal behavior that will prevent you from using your phone as usual. The above iOS system recovery reviews are helpful to Apple users who have issues with their phones and do not know which firmware is suitable to fix the problem. As outlined in the different methods, each firmware is simple and easy to use and they are compatible with a variety of iPhones and their versions. You are now in a better position of knowing what to do when your phone has some iOS related glitches that need fixing.