The iOS system is a treasure to those who use it every day and the envy of those who don't have it. Its features are legendary and very useful, but this doesn't mean that it does not have problems. As an iOS device user, you may have encountered one or more of these problems in one form or another.
For example, it is not uncommon for your device to begin exhibiting problems immediately after an iOS update. While sometimes it can be easy to get rid of these problems, but there are some that remain stubborn.
This is the reason why iOS system repair tools exist - they are there to help you overcome some of the more problematic iOS issues. Here, we will take a look at some of the best iOS system repair tools.
Part 1. What Can iOS Repair Software Do For You?
Before we get to the tools you can use to repair the device, you may be wondering exactly what these tools can do for you. These iOS system repair tools are useful in a number of situations including the following:
- They can be used to fix some of the most common iOS stuck issues including a device stuck in the Apple logo, the black/white screen, recovery or DFU mode or a device that is simply unresponsive.
- An iOS system repair tool may also be able to help you fix some of the iOS errors that can prevent features on the device from working properly.
- They are useful when you are unable to restore the device in iTunes because of an iTunes error or if iTunes is unable to recognize the device.
- This is useful when you are unable to update the device over the air or you started experiencing problems immediately after an update.
Part 2. Top 3 iPhone 5/6/7/8/X/XS/XR/11/11 Pro (Max) Repair Tools
There are many iOS system repair tools in the market currently, so it can be very difficult to find the right one. There are 3 of the most advanced and therefore the most useful solutions.
No 1. iMyFone Fixppo
iMyFone Fixppo is by far the most effective iOS system repair tool in the business for two reasons: it uses the most advanced technology for 100% effectiveness and it is very easy to use without data loss. With Fixppo, you can fix the iOS system no matter the complexity of the problem and the cause. Some of its features include the following:
- It is very effective, allowing you to repair all kinds of iOS issues in a few minutes.
- It is very easy to use with 3 simple steps, making it ideal even for the beginner.
- It can also repair iOS issues with a 100% success rate.
- It is compatible with all iOS devices and iOS versions including the latest iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) and iOS 13.2/13.
Here's how to use Fixppo to repair a malfunctioning iOS system.
Step 1: Download the program and install it on your computer. Open it as soon as the installation is complete and in the main window, select "Standard Mode". This will allow us to fix iOS issues without data loss.
Now connect the device to the computer. If Fixppo is unable to detect the device because of damage or any other reason, the program will prompt you to put the device in recovery/DFU mode.
Step 2: Click on "Download" to download the necessary firmware for the device. Here, you can also choose the version of the firmware that you want to install on the device.
Step 3: When the firmware download is complete, click "Start" to begin the repair process.
Once the process is complete, the device will restart and should be free of whatever problem it was exhibiting.
- It is very easy to use.
- It is highly effective with the highest success rate for repairing.
- It can repair all kinds of iOS-related problems.
- It can fix the device without data loss.
- It supports all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- It is not totally free but offers a free trial version.
No 2. Dr.fone - Repair
As part of the Wondershare iOS toolkit, Dr.fone Repair is another highly function iOS system repair tool that you can use to fix some iOS system problems on your iPhone.
- It is useful for the repair of the common iOS problems.
- The repair process doesn't affect the data on your device.
- It will also repair the most common iTunes errors.
- It can't be used to enter or exit recovery mode.
- Some features are unavailable on the free trial version.
- If your device is jailbroken, it will lose its status after using this tool.
No 3. Tenorshare ReiBoot
Tenorshare ReiBoot rounds off our review of the three most useful iOS system repair tools. It is easy to use and can repair some common iOS issues including a device that is unresponsive.
- It can be used to enter or exit recovery mode.
- Fixes the device without causing data loss.
- The free trial version is limited.
- The program has been known to crash sometimes.
Part 3. Review on The Above 3 Tools
Here's a closer look at how these three tools compare to one another.
|iMyFone Fixppo||Dr.Fone - Repair||Tenorshare Reiboot|
|Required Time||Short||A little bit long||A little bit long|
|What Issues Can Be Fixed||All system/software issues||Some software issues||Some software issues|
You can also check other users' feedback.
The three iOS system repair tools have their own pros and cons. Choose the one that best suits your particular situation. If you have any questions about the repair process or any of the tools above, let us know and we'll be glad to help.