"Yesterday, I was trying to restore my iPhone backup files but couldn't because I was unable to recall the iPhone backup password. It took three hours of trying and figuring out that there is a tool named as EaseUs MobiSaver that claims to recover iTunes backup password. It was a relief to know that there is such a tool but then I got to know that this tool also requires iTunes encryption password. I was hoping to see an excellent alternative tool that will not require any password to unlock iTunes backup password. "
This article will introduce the EaseUs MobiSaver and its alternative for unlocking iTunes backup password.
Introduction to EaseUs MobiSaver
EaseUs MobiSaver is a data recovery tool for iPhone,iPad or iPod Touch in three modes:
- Recover deleted or lost files directly from iOS devices.
- Recover deleted or lost files directly from iTunes Backup.
- Recover deleted or lost files directly from iCloud Backup.
It simply provides recovery of deleted data on iPhone, iPad, and iPod. You can recover any kind of data including messages, contacts, photos, videos, voice memos, WhatsApp conversations, call history, and other files. The software is compatible with the operating systems including Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
Features of EaseUs MobiSaver
- EaseUs MobiSaver will help in recovering the deleted data of iOS devices.
- Supports all iOS devices, including the latest iPhone XS.
- Recover any kind of data including messages, contacts, photos, videos, voice memos, WhatsApp conversations, call history, and other files.
- Give you instant automatic recovery after scanning your iPhone.
- Restore the deleted data in just a few clicks.
Can EaseUs MobiSaver Unlock iTunes Backup Password?
No, EaseUs MobiSaver supports to recover data from iTunes backup, but you need to enter the encryption password if the backup is encrypted. The tool is good in recovering deleted files such as photos, videos, contacts, voice memos, messages, and many other files. If you can recall the encryption password for iTunes then it is the best tool for you. You can use its trial version for the scanning of lost files but to get all the data recovered, you have to put the iTunes backup password.
To know more details about EaseUs MobiSaver in recovering iOS data, you can also view a video demonstration released by EaseUSon YouTube.
Limitations of EaseUs MobiSaver
- EaseUs MobiSaver can’t recover iTunes backup password so you have to enter the encryption key, otherwise, it will not work.
- The software can permanently delete your mobile data if installed on the same drive that contains lost data. The reason is overwriting of the data and permanent loss
- The trial version can only scan the lost files. To recover all the data, you have to upgrade the advanced version which is more expensive.
No doubt the EaseUs MobiSaver can recover deleted data of iOS devices. But the tool is only usable when you already know the encryption password for iTunes. A better and effective alternative can help to recover iTunes backup password without spending time recalling the password.
Excellent Alternative to EaseUs MobiSaver - iTunes Backup Password Unlocker
iMyFone KeyGenius can be an alternative to EaseUs MobiSaver as it is made chiefly for unlocking iTunes backup password. It is easy and simple to unlock iTunes backup with iMyFone KeyGenius. There will be no need to recall and enter the encryption password while using iMyFone KeyGenius. It requires no technical knowledge to use it. You can unlock backup passwords, recover forgotten passwords, and also set the new backup passwords on your iOS devices.
Key Features of iMyFone KeyGenius
- Unlock iTunes backup password without the encryption password.
- Has a built-in dictionary that provides a long list of frequently used passwords.
- Support to save the unlocking progress and restart from the remembered progress at any time you want.
- Compatible with all the iOS devices and require no technical knowledge.
- 100% decryption rate, making proficient in recovering iTunes backup password.
How to Recover iTunes Backup Password with iMyFone KeyGenius
Step 1. Download and install the iMyFone KeyGenius program on your computer. On the home screen, choose "Unlock iTunes Backup".
Step 2. Go to the iTunes default location and find iTunes backup files. Now click the "Next" option.
Step 3. iMyFone KeyGenius offers three different attack methods for iTunes backup password recovery - Dictionary Attack, Mask Attack, and Brute-Force Attack. Choose the one that suits you better.
Step 4: Click the "Start to Unlock" button. This will unlock iTunes backup password. The time taken to unlock depends on a few factors including iOS version, the computer configuration, and difficulty of the password. Wait for some and have iTunes backup password unlocked.
Note: If the process stops by chance, you can start it manually. The progress will be saved automatically.
EaseUs MobiSaver iTunes Backup Password Unlocker is effective in recovering iPhone files but useless in unlocking iTunes backup password. To find back the iTunes backup password, iMyFone KeyGenius is reliable, effective, quick, crash-free, and inexpensive. Moreover, you will find iMyFone KeyGenius proficient in not only recovering the backup password but also removing iPhone encryption settings.
iMyFone KeyGenius is available for a free trial. You can use the tool as an alternative to EaseUs MobiSaver iTunes Backup Password Unlocker to unlock iTunes backup password.