Your iTunes password is expected to be the key to your backups in an apple device. When there is need to get your backup, it is this password that you will use to unlock it. If your iTunes password not working on iPhone, do not be alarmed as there are few things you can do to fix whatever issue you have.
Note: If you mean your Apple ID password not working, you can refer to part 2.
Part 1. When iTunes Backup Password Is Not Working
In a situation where your iTunes backup Password is not working, you will not be able to get back the files you backed up with your device. To fix the problem without risking losing your data, use iMyFone KeyGenius.
iMyFone KeyGenius is trusted by many for so many reasons. Here are some impressive features and reasons you should use it:
- Fast Solution: With KeyGenius, fixing the problem of iTunes password not working can be completed in a matter of few seconds.
- Reliability: You can be sure of 100% decryption rate. It employs advanced algorithms and uses three different attack methods to ensure that iTunes backups are successfully cracked
- Safe To Use: You will recover your iPhone backup password without losing any data
- Compatible with All Devices: It works for the backup encryption settings on all apple devices. As long as you are dealing with an issue of iTunes password not working, you will get the problem fixed in a little while.
Steps to Fix "iTunes Backup Password not Working" With iMyFone KeyGenius
Step 1: Download and open iMyFone KeyGenius on your PC or Mac and select the "Unlock iTunes Backup" option.
Step 2: Select the iTunes backup from the displayed list and click "Next"
Step 3: Select your preferred attack mode from the three available types and click "Start" and wait for the system to find your password.
Step 4: Once the software finds your password, you will be led to an interface where it is displayed. You can use it to access your iTunes backup.
Part 2. When iTunes (Apple ID) Password not Working
In an instance where you cannot even connect to the app store, the best approach to take is to remove the iTunes password (which is also your Apple ID) and then re-login. You can do this using the iMyFone LockWiper. This is another efficient service under the iMyFone family.
Like the other services under the iMyFone family, the LockWiper has several features that make it one of the very best software to deal with the issue of iTunes not working. Here are some of the most important features:
Key features of iMyFone LockWiper:
- In few steps, you will be able to wipe the old iTunes account from your iPhone without any password.
- You can be sure of 100% success rate when it comes to handling all kinds of iPhone lock issues. It is to most reliable tool to turn to if you cannot connect to app store at all.
- It can remove iTunes password in a few minutes. Once you know the steps to follow, everything can be done in a timely manner.
- iMyFone LockWiper is compatible with all models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod. It also works with all iOS versions including iOS 12.
- Can also unlock screen lock for locked, broken, disabled iOS device without password.
Steps to Solve Apple ID Password Not Working
Step 1: Download and launch iMyFone LockWiper and select "Unlock Apple ID" option
Step 2: Connect your iOS device to the computer, unlock the screen, and select "Trust" from the iPhone screen if you are required to do so.
Step 3: Click "Start to Unlock" tab to start the process of removing the Apple ID account associated with your iPhone or other apple device.
Step 4: If "Find My iPhone" is disabled on your iOS device, LockWiper will start the process of unlocking your device immediately.
If, on the other hand, "Find My iPhone" is enabled on your device, you will need to reset all settings on the device. You can do this by going to Settings >General >Reset All Settings. Once you confirm to reset all settings, LockWiper will start to unlock your Apple ID.
Step 5 : After the process is completed, re-login to the device.
It can be very frustrating if iTunes password is not working on your iPhone. If the iTunes backup password is not working, you can solve the problem using iMyFone KeyGenius. If the issue is preventing you from connecting to app store, it is best to use iMyFone LockWiper to remove the Apple ID from the device. In any case, the iMyFone software will solve the problem in the most efficient manner.