Though iTunes is hard to figure out, you can sync iTunes library to iPhone. But you may find it hard to figure it out how to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes. It’s not a secret that iTunes is far from flawless. It’s the great limits of iTunes. But don’t you worry, there are still great ways to copy music from iPhone to iTunes.
Why You Can’t Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes
If you aren’t entirely sure why you cannot transfer music from iPhone to iTunes, here are some of the common reasons that iTunes users experience this problem.
- You can only transfer purchased music that you bought from iTunes. When you try to transfer music that you downloaded or purchased from somewhere else, iTunes won’t allow you to transfer it.
- iTunes doesn’t allow two-way transfer. This means that while you can transfer files from iTunes to iPhone, it won’t always work when you try to transfer your music from iPhone to iTunes.
- The most common reason for this problem occurring is that iTunes is full of bugs and glitches. The chances are that when you try to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes, iTunes will run into an unknown error.
Can’t Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes? You Should Try This Fix!
The best way to fix when you can’t move music from iPhone to iTunes is to use the perfect iTunes alternative that is called iMyFone TunesMate iPhone Transfer. It breaks all iTunes limits and gives you total freedom to manage your iPhone and iTunes. Unlike iTunes, it gives you two-way transfer between iPhone and iTunes/computer.
- Transfer all media files including music, movies, playlists, podcasts, audiobooks, photos, albums, etc.
- Transfer (purchased and non-purchased) music from iPhone to iTunes selectively or all at a time.
- Transfer to/from iTunes: Enrich iTunes library from unlimited iDevices or merge iTunes libraries without opening iTunes; Sync iTunes library to iPhone with deleting any existing data.
- Restore iTunes library without losing any data, when your iTunes crashes, or iTunes library missing.
- Method 1: Steps to Transfer All Music from iPhone to iTunes in Clicks
- Method 2: Steps to Selectively Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes
- Method 3: Steps to Transfer Playlist from iPhone to iTunes
1. Steps to Transfer All Music from iPhone to iTunes in Clicks
Step 1. First, launch iMyFone TunesMate and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
Step 2. Once iMyFone TunesMate has loaded, click on the “Transfer iTunes Media to iDevice” feature from the main menu.
Step 3. Make sure “Music” is ticked (if you want to transfer playlists as well, tick Playlists) and click on the “Start” button.
Within just a few minutes, you will be able to find all of your iPhone’s music stored in your iTunes library.
2. Steps to Selectively Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes
Step 1. Launch iMyFone TunesMate and connect your iPhone.
Step 2. Click on the “Music” tab from the top panel. All your music will be displayed there. Check the songs that you want to transfer.
Step 3. Click on the “Export” button at the top of the screen followed by “Export to iTunes”.
3. Steps to Transfer Playlist from iPhone to iTunes
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the computer with a lightning cable and launch iMyFone TunesMate to begin.
Step 2. Click on the “Music” tab. All your playlists will be shown at the left sidebar.
Step 3. Right-click on the playlist and click on the “Export to iTunes” option.
After a few seconds of transferring, the playlist will now be accessible through iTunes.
For people who have a lot of songs stored on their iPhone, the transfer process will take longer although nonetheless, you’ll be able to find your music on iTunes in no time at all.
TunesMate allows you to share music with friends without paying more
iMyFone TunesMate’s 1-click transferring feature allows you to enrich your iTunes library from unlimited iPhones, iPads, and iPods, even within different Apple IDs. Once you have a large iTunes library, you can sync it to unlimited iDevices.
- Step 1: Use “Transfer iDevice Media to iTunes” to create a complete iTunes library from your devices, your friends’ device, etc.
- Step 2: Use “Transfer iTunes Media to iDevice” to sync this library to your devices or friends’ devices.