iTunes account is one of the most important aspect of operating the device. The data including music and numerous files is accessed as well as tracked via iTunes, hence it is essential that users are able to log into this at all times. However, sometimes, problems can arise with logging in. It can be a software issue that may prevent users from logging into iTunes or even problems with servers.
Why Can't Log into iTunes
It is every user’s nightmare when they cannot or are unable to log into iTunes. There may be issues with the Apple ID, personal servers or a software upgrade that might hold the user back from logging in. Sometimes, there may be system errors with Apple and you have to check that as well. Otherwise, the can’t log into iTunes problem is caused by date and time settings which may be incorrect or connection interruptions as well.
Fixing the Can’t log into iTunes problem
There are many ways that you can consider to solve the problem. The most recommended one is using an iTunes fix tool, go ahead to know all the solutions.
1 The Best Solution
iMyFone TunesFix is said to be one of the most efficient software that can fix iTunes issues. Can't log into iTunes can be easily solved if you rely on TunesFix.
- Automatically detect your iTunes and repair the components issue in easy steps.
- Fix lots of iTunes error, like can't log into iTunes, iTunes error 9, iTunes error 4013 and 100+ more..
- It secure your data not be lost during fixing.
- Clean you iTunes to free up space and boost it.
- Completely uninstall iTunes without any residues.
Here are the steps to fix can't log into iTunes:
Step 1: Open TunesFix, it will start to detect your iTunes automatically. When you see "Your iTunes is Damaged!”, click "Repair" button to fix it.
Step 2: If the process still cannot fix the problem, please go to the home interface and select "Fix Other iTunes Problems".
Step 3: Click "Repair" to let the pogram start to fix your iTunes issue.
Step 4: When the process is done, you can click "Open iTunes" to check if you can log into your iTunes.
2 Sign out to Log in Again
You can go to settings and then tap on iTunes and other apps. Select your Apple ID and choose to sign out. Try logging in again after a minute or two.
3 Ask Apple Support for Help
If this doesn’t work, you can ask Apple support for help, they usually work around issues that arise with logging in. Some people forget their passwords and may require a new one, that problem can also be resolved via the support.
4 Check Your Connection and Router
If nothing works, then you can always check your connection and router. Rebooting the entire network does enable the system to work efficiently again.
5 Create a New User Account
Another option is to create a new user account or reinstall iTunes. The former might be helpful, although keep in mind that a new account might end up creating a clash of IDs and cause further problems in the future.
How to Access iTunes without Logging in
You might think that it is not possible, but it actually can be done. There are quite a few ways that allow you to access iTunes without logging and one of them happens to be iMyfone TunesMate. This software is the answer to all your problems. It is easy to navigate and can resolve the issue with one click. It not only transfers files both ways but also rebuilds the library.
Some of the key features include:
- Sync files to iPhone from different iTunes libraries or computers without erasing iPhone.
- Transfer iTunes files to iDevice without logging into iTunes.
- Transfer files including music, movies, playlists, podcasts, audiobooks, TV shows, iTunes U, photos, and 10+ more.
- Both free and paid items can be transferred smoothly.
- Two way transfer from device to iTunes/computer and vice versa.
- No data will be erased during transfer.
- Highly recommended by many professional software review webistes, such as Getintopc, Geekreply, tricksworldzz.com, etc.
Users can easily transfer their data by plugging their device via a USB cable and running the software.
First, choose Transfer iTunes Media to iDevice mdoe. Once the scan is complete, the entire iTunes library will be showed.
Then, choose the files you want to transfer.
Finally, click on the Transfer button, all your files will be transported to iPhone from the iTunes.