- In an effort to make your iTunes backup secure, you added too many digits you have not used previously. When it was time to enter iTunes password, you could not remember the digits
- You were in a hurry to open iTunes, and due to the excitement, your memory failed to bring up the password.
- When entering your iTunes password for the first time after the initial set up and confirmation, you failed to write it down or memorize it.
Can you relate to any of the above scenarios? Perhaps, you are having difficulty signing into your iTunes account as your forgot your iTunes password, due to other reasons other than the above. Whatever might have caused you to forget your iTunes password, it can be defeated with a simple solution you will soon find out.
Part 1: How to Get Access to iTunes Library without iTunes Password
To log into your iTunes library when you forget your iTunes password is as hard as nails. Often, the only option available to you is to reset your device to factory settings. That is no fun! If you are lucky, you might get Apple's help, but only if you are prepared to answer some questions correctly. You might even have to forget your iTunes account and set up another, but there is a solution that supersedes all these likely events. Welcome, iMyFone TunesMate!
TunesMate is a third-party application that was developed by the foremost iPhone solutions provider, iMyFone. This software handles all iTunes problems including password issue. Besides, TunesMate is used to transfer media files between iOS devices, PC and iTunes.
Using Steps of Get Access to iTunes without Password
Step 1. Download and install TunesMate on your system. Launch TunesMate and connect your iPhone with the computer.
Step 2. Locate “Transfer iTunes Media to Device” icon and click.
Step 3. TunnesMate will detect all the media files in iTunes and display them on the interface.
Step 4. Preview and select photos, music, or movies that you want to transfer to your iDevice.
Step 5. Click Transfer and those media you have selected will start transferring to your device.
Below are some of the basic features of TunesMate.
Key Fatures of TunesMate
- Bypass iTunes Password: This is the biggest feature of TunesMate, especially for those who have forgotten their iTunes password. This application will help you to gain access to iTunes files without a password.
- Free Two-Way Transfer: Use TunesMate to transfer your media files between iOS devices and iTunes. It is fast and easy.
- Retain Old Data: When transferring between devices or iTunes to devices, TunesMate ensures that your old data remains intact without any of them getting erased.
- Preview and Select Files: With TunesMate, you have the opportunity to preview and select the media file you want and then sync the selected photos/ movies or music between your iDevice and iTunes.
- Support Both Paid and Free Media Files: If you have bought some songs or movies from iTunes or you got them free, this application can help you transfer them easily.
Basic Ways to Find out iTunes password
There are other ways you may try when you forget your iTunes password.
- Way 1: The first thing is to try to remember all password you can remember that you have used previously. Perhaps, one of them could sail through. If that does not help, you may try another solution.
- Way 2: The other solution is to reset iTunes Password. Of course, this may not happen until you contact Apple Support. Resetting iTunes password will require you supply your personal information. But, if you do not want to go through this, you can try syncing method.
- Way 3: The third solution is to connect your iOS device to iTunes on a computer that you never synced your iOS device with previously. This can help to sync your media files directly from iTunes to PC.