iTunes Equalizer enables you to make dramatic changes to the sound output of your music documents. It makes manual adjustments or select from more than 20 presets. It allows you to save custom settings as a preset and also add it to the preset fly up menu.
An equalizer represents the different frequencies of the sound spectrum, or more particularly, the human hearing spectrum. It is expressed as a measurement in hertz (Hz).
The iTunes Equalizer represents the spectrum frequencies with vertical sliders, otherwise called faders. The faders are utilized to decrease or increase the volume of every frequency, measured in decibels (dB).
How to use iTunes Equalizer
Sometimes, people may ignore iTunes Equalizer function and don’t know how to use it, here are the detailed steps to use it.
Step 1: Select Window > Equalizer or just Option+Command+2.
Step 2: Select a preset option from the pop-up menu.
Step 3: Move the frequency sliders up or down to decrease or increase the volume of frequency.
The equalizer's settings apply to all music unless you alter the settings, except for songs that have equalizer presets allotted to them.
Perfect Settings for iTunes Equalizer
Sometimes people tend to get attached to a particular tune, and when the preset settings producing such songs are altered, they tend to get discouraged. This has led to the question what are the perfect settings for iTunes equalizer. I have given the configuration a try, and I can assure you it sounds terrific, just give it a trial, and you love it.
Launch the equalizer, and from the menu, choose "Make Preset. You can name it "perfect" because it is, and set the levels below, from left to right (ignore the Preamp segment):
db +3, +6, +9, +7, +6, +5, +7, +9, +11, +8 db
The levels above are the perfect settings for iTunes equalizer, and it is what many individuals want for optimal listening pleasure, it is really worth attempting yourself.
Disadvantages of iTunes
iTunes is a digital media player that is used to organize and play video files and music, and for downloads. It is a product of Apple Company and has been in the market for a long while now, offering its iPhone users access to digital music and videos and likewise free streaming radio stations. Although iTunes equalizer is a good function, iTunes certainly come with some flaws.
- One of the most serious issues that have affected the convenient use of iTunes is its poor execution. It is known to run very slow on PCs particularly on the Windows software.
- Another drawback that accompanies the utilization of iTunes is the way that it must be powered by a PC which makes it exceptionally inconvenient for its users.
- You can't utilize an iPod as a music transporter with iTunes. Most third party applications allow you to transfer songs off your iPod and back to iTunes.
- With iTunes, you are entitled to fewer sorting options since you can only play songs by the artist or on the albums, this gives you little or no choice on how you arrange your songs.
- If you buy music or video records and you delete them accidentally, you will need to repurchase them since you have no other way of recovering them.
Tunesmate - Useful Software to Manage Music
As there are so many flaws with iTunes, we need to find other ways to manage our music. iMyFone TunesMate is the software that allows you to get videos/music on a computer or sync your iTunes with your iDevice without losing any information, even if you have already synced your iPhone with another iTunes library.
- Two-way transfer: It can not only sync music and videos from PC/iTunes to iPhone but also transfer iPhone media to PC/iTunes.
- Transfer non-purchased music: It can share bought music with different Apple's IDs and different iTunes.
- Rebuild iTunes library: It can transferring all your iOS files even the purchased files to iTunes library to recover your iTunes library when facing corrupt iTunes.
- Select and preview: You can select and preview the music and videos while using it to transfer them from your idevice to PC/iTunes.
- Support almost all the format: It bypasses iTunes limitations easily as you export your videos, music, and other media files.
- Manage photos and apps: It can transfer iOS photographs to PC from your photo album. And deletes unwanted photographs and apps from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch in simple steps.
Below are the steps to transfer files from PC to iPhone using Tunesmate:
Step 1: Download and install Tunesmate and plug your iPhone into your PC
Step 2: Check the different tabs such as Videos, music, and photos and choose the one you wish to transfer
Step 3: Click “Add > Add File/Folder”.
Step 4: Press “Shift” or “Ctrl” key when choosing files
Step 5: Click “Open,” and it will be added to your device.