The iTunes library can help you keep a track of all the songs or playlists in your database. It updates to new formats without compromising the existing library and is essential to the efficiency of the device. Sometimes, due to insufficient memory, the iTunes library file cannot be saved message might appear.
Why "iTunes library file cannot be saved" Occurs
It so happens that a few users encounter an error message while syncing their devices with iTunes. The most common error message that hinders operation is 'iTunes library file cannot be saved. An unknown error has occurred'.
There may be several reasons behind this happening.
- One frequently recurring problem is of less memory and space.
- Users have stated that even with more than enough space they have encountered iTunes library file cannot be saved. This could be due to loss of user access.
Best Solutions on "iTunes library file cannot be saved"
There is now a solution to every such problem. You will no longer have to deal with the hassle of errors in iTunes library files. Apple users can enjoy listening to all their music and media without interruptions. iMyFone TunesMate is a one click solution that not only ensures a smooth sync of iTunes with PC but also repairs a damaged library. You can manage your pictures, documents, files and music together efficiently.
It has a number of features that are designed to make your life easier. They include:
- Supports all file types such as movies, music, playlists, podcasts and camera roll among others.
- Facilitates two way transfers: iPhone <-> iTunes/Computer.
- Users can rebuild their crashed iTunes library with one click.
- It allows selective preview and then sync the files chosen by the user.
- No loss of any data during synchronization. Your data will not be erased and remain intact.
- iMyfone TunesMate supports both free and paid movies for transferring.
Steps to Fix "iTunes library file cannot be saved"
This software is also quite easy to navigate. Users can download it and connect their device via a USB cable, it will detect automatically.
Step 1: Click on Transfer iTunes Media to iTunes mode and begin the process.
Step 2: It will show all the media files at your iTunes library. Choose those files you want to transfer.
Step 3: Click on Transfer button to start the transfer process.
Ordinary Solution to "iTunes library file cannot be saved"
Another error that occurs is loss of user access under iTunes. This is basically a problem with the Aplle ID detection. It can be resolved in a few simple steps:
Step 1: Go to the source where iTunes is installed.
Step 2: Click on iTunes.exe and choose Properties. Then select 'Security'.
Step 3: Click on Edit
Step 4: Check Full control and then click on Apply.