Question: I want to transfer music to my iPhone 8 but iTunes won’t sync music to iPhone, how can I fix this?
Given that iTunes is the standard data management tool for iPhone, it can be frustrating when one of the most used features doesn’t work. If your iTunes won’t sync music to iPhone, you’re unable to listen to the songs that you want to listen ultimately. That is why a lot of people are moving away from iTunes and are looking towards to better ways..
Why Can’t I Sync Music to My iPhone 8/8 Plus? 6 General Tips
There are a lot of different reasons for iTunes not syncing your music so to help make your life easier, below we have put together a short list of the things that you try to fix this problem.
- Try using a different lightning cable. The original cable that came with your device is better.
- Update your iTunes to the latest version.
- Update your iPhone’s iOS version to the latest version.
- Make sure that there is enough storage space on your device.
- Try restarting your iPhone and your computer.
- Attempt to sync your iPhone with iTunes over Wi-Fi.
These are just some of the reasons for iPhone 8/8 Plus not syncing with iTunes although if you’re unable to get anywhere with these, check out the way below.
How to Completely Bypass the Issue “iTunes Won’t Sync Music to iPhone”
- Freely transfer data between your iTunes library and any of your iOS devices without any limitations.
- In the event that iTunes crashes and your library corrupts, you can use iMyFone TunesMate to restore your iTunes library.
- Export your iTunes library and easily move it onto a different computer.
- As well as managing your music, you can manage your playlists, videos, photos, and apps.
- Recommended to be the perfect iTunes alternative by media, like Geekreply, tricksworldzz.com, etc.
There’s no doubting that there are a lot of useful features in iMyFone TunesMate and if you want to get access to them, go ahead and download it right now.
1. Steps to Avoid “iTunes Won’t Sync Music to iPhone 8/8 Plus”
Step 1. Download, install, and launch iMyFone TunesMate on your computer. Connect your iPhone 8/8 Plus using USB cable.
Step 2. After iMyFone TunesMate has loaded, from the main menu click on the “Transfer iTunes Media to iDevice” feature.
Step 3. Select the “Music” or “Playlists” type and click on “Transfer”.
Rather than go through the stresses of using iTunes, save yourself the hassle and use iMyFone TunesMate to transfer music from your iTunes library to iPhone.
2. Steps to Drag and Drop Music from Computer to iPhone
If you have music stored on your computer and not in your iTunes library then follow the steps below to drag and drop music from computer to iPhone.
Step 1. Launch TunesMate on your computer and connect your iPhone.
Step 2. Click on the “Music” tab on the top panel.
Step 3. Open up a windows explorer and locate the music that you want to transfer.
Step 4. After locating the music that you want to have transferred, simply drag and drop them onto the TunesMate interface.
As we said before, there’s no reason for you to go through the trouble of using iTunes when you can use a program as easy to use as iMyFone TunesMate.