iTunes will not sync all your songs and you are left frustrated? No doubt, it can be disappointing when some of the songs iTunes refuses to sync are your favorite songs. But, the problem is simple to solve if you know what to do.
Before we discuss the solution, let us look at what could be responsible for iTunes refusal to sync all your songs. Though the actual cause of iTunes not syncing all songs is unknown, few suspected incidences can cause iTunes not to sync song.
- The wrong configuration of iTunes Sync setting is believed to be one of the reasons iTunes will not sync songs.
- If you do not have iTunes latest version, it could refuse to sync your songs. You may need to update to the latest version. That means your Mac, iPhone, or iPod should have the current version. If not, there may be problems syncing your songs.
- Another reason is locked iPhone. If your iPhone is unlocked, it may cause “iTunes won’t sync music”. And if your does not trust your Mac or PC, it could also cause iTunes not to sync your music.
- If your USB cable is damaged or not properly connect to your devices, iTunes may refuse to sync songs.
1. How to Fix The Issue of "iTunes Not Syncing Songs"
The one reliable solution we recommend is using iMyFone TunesMate, a software with the ability to easily transfer songs from iPhone to iTunes and vice visa.
Thus, syncing your songs is very simple when TunesMate is used. It ensures that songs are synced or transferred without causing damage to iTunes and iPhone.
iMyFone is one of the most popular iPhone tool providers, and it is reviewed by many famous and well-known media.
Features of iMyFone TunesMate
- 1-Click Transfer: Nothing is as boring as transferring thousands of music one at a time. Such transfer method waste precious time. However, TunesMate can transfer all your songs from iTunes to iPhone/PC with just one click. And the best part is, it is fast.
- Transfer Between PC and iPhone: Music you have on your Mac or PC can be transferred to iPhone directly.
- Two-Way Free Transfer: Unlike other software on the market that can only transfer to a device and not transfer back, Tunesmate has the ability to transfer to and from iTunes and PC/iPhone.
- Transfer Purchased and Non-Purchased Music: Paid and free songs are easy to transfer using TuneMate. You can transfer them between your devices as quickly as you want.
- No Loss of Data: As you transfer your songs, you might be afraid that TunesMate will erase your iPhone data. However, Tunesmate is almost perfect and will preserve your data.
How to Fix If iTunes Not Syncing All Songs
Step 1: Download and install TunesMate to your computer
Step 2: Run the software after installation.
Step 3: From the menu, choose "transfer iTunes Media to iDevice."
Step 4: Songs will be synced to your device.
Part 2: 3 Possible Ways to Fix iTunes Not Syncing Songs
In addition to using TunesMate, you can use the quick solutions below to solve the problem.
1 Check Available Space on Your iPhone
Step 2: Click on Settings.
Step 3: Scroll down and locate the General tab, click on it.
Step 4: Click on the "About" tab.
Step 5: Here, click on Capacity and Available tabs.
You will see how much memory you have left on your iPhone. You can also see the numbers of songs on your device too.
2 Quit iTunes and Re-launch
Step 2: Next, locate and delete the iWow plugin at HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL.
Step 3: Locate Spotlight and open.
Step 4: Now, input "Activity Monitor,"
Step 5: Tap on "genredetection" applications and force them to quit.
Step 6: Finally, quit your iTunes
Step 7: Then quit your iTunes.
The steps above will definitely help with the problem. You may try yet another.
3 Turn off iTunes Match on iPhone
Step 2: Click on iTunes.
Step 3: Turn off iTunes Match.
After you have turned off iTunes or iCloud music, you may again try to sync your songs. It should work or you may re-authorize iTunes and your computer to see if your songs will be synced. However, you can avoid all these stress by simply using TunesMate