Music has the ability to balms the wounds of your soul. Everyone requires music in time of stress, heartache and merriment. Many free alternative pathways for downloading free iTunes songs have been devised. Even if you are not tech-savvy, you can use them easily to get free songs.
Part 1: Best Alternative Way to Get Free iTunes Songs
iMyFone TunesMate iPhone Transfer is the premium application to transfer unlimited free iTunes songs from your PC, idevice, or another iTunes library to your iTunes software.
Your music library requires a manager that organizes your music in the best way possible. Tunes mate does just that.
- Enrich iPhone Music Collection: It helps you get music directly from PC, unlimited iOS devices and other iTunes library.
- With TunesMate, you will not require an Apple ID for 2-way ransferring your songs between iTunes, PC and iDevices.
- Both free and paid songs can transferred in a matter of seconds with TunesMate.
- You can selectively choose the songs that you want to transfer, preview them to avoid any mistakes, and send them with a single click.
- Received lots of positive media reviews and is full compatible with iOS 11.
Steps to Get Free iTunes Music Using TtunesMate
Option 1. Add free iTunes songs to iDevice
Step 1. Install and launch TunesMate on your computer.
Step 2. Choose the tab of “Transfer iTunes Media to iDevice” and it will begin to scan the iTunes library data on the computer.
Step 3. Preview the iTunes files and select songs to transfer to your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
In this way, you can not only transfer your own iTunes songs but also your friend’s iTunes songs in different computers, for free!
Option 2. Transfer free songs to iTunes
Step 1. Run TunesMate and select the music option and navigate to export.
Step 2. Select "export to iTunes" to transfer your songs from iDevices to iTunes.
Part 2: How to Download Music from iTunes
Step 1. Launch iTunes after downloading it from Apple’s official website and installing it.
Step 2. Navigate to the quick links option at the top of the main menu screen.
Step 3. Select it, and then select power search.
Step 4. Type in the name of the song that you want to download.
Step 5. You can either listen to your desired song on iTunes or digitally download it after buying it.
Part 3: Other Ways to Downlaod free iTunes Songs
1. Download Free Songs from Legitimate Websites
Many websites on the internet have a large repository of free music. You can download songs one by one or the whole album from these websites, depending upon your preferences. This is a legitimate way of getting free music and will not land you in any trouble with the authorities. These websites are enlisted below,
- Amazon: It has a massive collection of free songs and new songs are updated on a frequent basis.
- Last.fm: The world’s largest and most popular music collection is stored on Last.fm’s servers. You can get tons of free music here.
- Google Play Music: Google also provides you with the opportunity to download free music through Google play music.
- Spotify: Spotify has been a customer favorite for years now. Not only can you listen to your favorite tracks, but you can also manage your music and arrange them in an orderly manner, all free of cost.
2. Buy Music when It on Sale in iTunes
ITunes music store is my favorite place to get hands on free iTunes songs. It puts the music on sale at a particular time of the year.
Step 1. All you have to do is login with your Apple ID.
Step 2. Navigate to the Free on iTunes option on the main screen.
Step 3. Selecting it will show you a list of available free songs.
Step 4. Click the free gray button to download songs of interest.
3. Subscribe to Podcasts
Subscribing to music podcasts will let you listen to your favorite music for free. Here’s how you can subscribe.
Step 1. Navigate to the iTunes store on the left side of the main iTunes screen.
Step 2. Find the podcast option in at the top left.
Step 3. Locate the subscribe option and click it.
Step 4. The podcast link will appear in your iTunes library.
Step 5. Select it to download all available episodes of that particular podcast.