Can you post to Instagram from a PC? The one-word answer to this question is Yes. But there are some restrictions on that. For example, you can not put IGTV, reels, or stories. Read this article to discover new ways to post on Instagram from computer.
You might see a web on your mobile and want to see it on your PC, which offers a much larger and wider display. This article will tell you three secret but easy-to-follow solutions on how to post on Instagram from PC.
Part 1: How to Upload Photos to Instagram on a PC Using Web Browser
Let’s learn it while using the Chrome browser, i.e., the most widely used browser.
Step 1. Launch the Chrome browser. If you don’t have it pre-installed, install it using Microsoft edge.
Step 2. Type Instagram in the search bar, then click the search result having the URL https://www.instagram.com/. You can also copy-paste this URL to get automatically directed to the Instagram website.
Step 3. Log in to your account.
You can log in via Facebook or add your email, username, or phone number. If you have previously logged in, you will be automatically directed to your account after clicking on the “Continue to Username.”
Step 4. Locate the "+" sign on the right side of the DM symbol. Click on it. Instagram’s web version has the navigation bar in the upper right corner, including a search bar, home symbol, "+" sign, and your profile part.
Step 5. Proceed by clicking on “Select from Computer”. Another popup of “My PC” will open. Search the folders and subfolders to find the picture you need to upload.
Step 6. After selecting the photo, you’ll be given the option of cropping it and adding some filters, changing brightness, contrast, saturation, etc.
Step 7. You can change the aspect ratio, add more photos, location, tags, etc. Click “Share”. After 2 to 3 seconds, the Instagram tick mark will appear, and your photo will be posted.
Part 2: Post on Instagram from Computer with Mirroring Apps
If you’re looking for a more easy method and don’t want to launch your browser, you can use mirroring software. Mirroring apps are our recommended solution if you’re searching for “how to post on Instagram from a PC.” Learn about them in this article to select the best mirroring app. You can wirelessly mirror your phone’s screen on the larger PC screen by mirroring software.
1 iMyFone MirrorTo
iMyFone MirrorTo is a product of the famous iMyFone brand. You can easily mirror your mobile screen to a bigger screen for apps, games, etc. It’s especially recommended for non-techy people.
- iMyFone MirrorTo offers seamless screen share on your PC to use Instagram.
- With MirrorTo, you can freely control your phone from your computer.
- MirrorTo is compatible with most Android & iOS devices. This is one of the best features of this amazing tool.
- It offers a wireless connection between your phone and PC. So, you can enjoy playing Discord without any hassle.
- It can also allow live streaming to platforms like Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Zoom and so on.
Video Tutorial about Mirroring iPhone to PC with MirrorTo
Steps to Use Discord PC with MirrorTo
Step 1.Download the iMyFone MirrorTo app and install it on your PC.
Step 2.Select "iOS", and choose "Wi-Fi". Connect the two devices with the same Wi-Fi connection.
Step 3. Go to "Control Center" and click "Screen Mirroring". Now you can see your phone screen on PC.
Step 4.Go to "Settings", then enter "Bluetooth" and pair the bluetooth between your phone and computer.
Is your phone screen successfully mirrored to the PC? Now, you can control your phone from your PC. Use Instagram on a larger screen.
Overall it’s the most recommended app for mirroring purposes. Its high graphics quality and customizable keyboard earn it a plus point over others.
For iOS devices, MirrorTo can also connect your phone to PC via USB cable, it would be more stable to mirror.
Can also learn more about mirror Android phone to Windows PC.
2 Mirroring 360
Mirroring 360 is another mirroring software for both professional and personal usage. It allows mirroring your screen seamlessly just by pressing a single button.
- It’s best known for its ease of use feature.
- It offers a free trial for new users so that they can judge its efficiency.
- You can share the screen with as many as 40 people.
Overall, it’s an affordable and accessible solution to the problem of how to post on Instagram from computer.
It works with Android, IOS, Mac, and Windows. But it’s not the best-paid software, and you might think of using the cracked version. The cracked version has its consequences like malware, etc.
3 Let's View
Let's View is a multi-platform software that can mirror the phone screen to a PC without disturbing the quality. It’s completely free-to-use software.
- It has an engaging and easy to comprehend user interface.
- It’s not a paid software.
- It offers a lag-free experience and allows screen recording.
It can easily allow screen mirroring regardless of the operating system. Users claim it as bug-free and malware-free software. However, many users have complained about the poor customer support and unstable connection. People have experienced high battery usage with this software.
ApowerMirror is also a highly compatible mirroring software that distinguishes itself by giving a seamless and lag-free performance. Even when playing games, it doesn’t put a minor strain on the battery. It can support any android device having android 5.0 or higher. You can even control your android device with the PC’s keyboard and mouse.
- It provides a stable connection even when four devices are connected.
- It can support almost every iOS and Android device.
- It provides HD quality results.
Overall, it’s good software developed by a highly reputed company. But it has a poor customer support and shows connection issues sometimes.
AirMore is a wireless and cross-transfer platform that allows us to mirror phone screens on PC. It was just a file transfer tool, but then a reflector function was introduced. The company constantly updates the software for innovation and betterment.
- It can support every android device above 5.
- It has a straightforward user interface.
- It also prevents unauthorized access.
It’s an excellent software to mirror pictures from an Android screen to a PC screen. It’s a multifunctional software. You can also take screenshots with it.
Part 3: Post on Instagram from Computer with Emulators
An emulator is a software that enables us to use one operating system on another, for example, Windows on Mac. Their most popular application is to use Android on Windows. Most people use it to play games designed for Android OS on PC. In this part, I’ll tell you how to post on Instagram desktop via emulators.
Bluestacks is the most popular emulator available for both Windows and Mac. It allows keyboard mapping, i.e., enables you to create a customizable keyboard for running Android apps with the keyboard. It can run almost every single Android game without consuming much RAM.
Steps to Use
- Download the setup file from the official website and run the installer.
- Open Bluestacks. It may take some time to load for the first time. Sign in to your google account. Now you can install android apps like Instagram on PC.
- Locate the play store icon and click it.
- Install the app you want, for example, Instagram.
- Click on the icon to install Instagram.
- Locate the sidebar full of functions, i.e., keyboard control, volume control, etc.
2 Nox Player
NoxPlayer is a free-to-use Android emulator developed by the company BIG NOX. It's built on the android 4.4.2 KitKat version and is compatible with X86/AMD. The high-resolution display gives you the ultimate gaming experience.
Steps to Use
- Open your browser, i.e., Chrome and download the setup file from the official website.
- Choose the offline installer or the online installer. Run it.
- Launch the Nox player. It‘ll take some minutes.
- Signup/log in with your Google account.
- Download the Instagram app from the play store.
- Click on the app icon and enjoy.
Instagram is an extremely popular social media app having a highly attractive UI. It has millions of users worldwide. Many people are searching for how to post on Instagram from a PC.” They can easily benefit from these above-mentioned methods. However, we always recommend mirroring apps such as iMyFone MirrorTo as it does not put strain like an emulator and gives optimal results.