Top 10 Screen Mirroring Apps for iQOO in 2023
Category: Mirror Tips
6 mins read
Do you looking for screen mirroring apps for iQOO phone? iQOO is a brand of Android mobile phone that has lot of fans. Here we offer you the 10 user-friendly screen mirroring apps for you. Read on to learn about how to cast iQOO phone screen to another device such as Windows PC/Mac.
In this article:
1 iMyFone MirrorTo
iMyFone MirrorTo is a great screen mirroring app that allows you to cast the mobile device screen to a computer. It supports iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac. You can also control iPhone from PC and control Android from PC.
- Support screen mirroring iQOO phone screen to a PC, such as iQOO Neo 6, iQOO Z3 and other models.
- Support live streaming from phone to PC, such as TikTok live stream on PC, Instagram live stream and other apps.
- Allow you to play mobile games on PC like playing PUBG mobile on PC, playing Stumble Guys on PC and many other mobile games.
- Support files transferring from PC to Android phone.
- Support Android 6.0 and above, iOS 7 and above, Win 10/8.1/8/7, macOS 10.15 - 12.1
LetsView is also a screen mirroring app. You can cast your iOS/Android screen to Windows PC/Mac with it. It offers different plans to purchase according to the amount of users. It's $19.95 a month and $49.95 annual for a single user.
- Support mirror Android phone to PC
- Support transfer files in real-time
- Compatible with multiple platforms
- Only support Wi-Fi connection
Mirroring360 allows you to cast your mobile screen to another device. It supports multiple devices and can be used in screen sharing in video conferencing and presentation in your work. The standard license of Mirroring360 is $11.99 and the Mirroring360 pro subscription is $29.99 a year.
- Support screen casting from a mobile device to a computer
- Mirror screen of Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad, and Chromebook
- Support screen recording
- Share screen with up to 40 participants
AirDroid is a screen mirroring app that allows you to view and control your iOS/Android screen to Windows PC/Mac. You can also use the Airdroid Web to realize web-based screen sharing.
- Mirror Android/iOS screen to a PC
- Manage and view Android device in real-time
- Support AirPlay mobile device’s screen to Android TV
- AirDroid WebW support web-based screen mirroring
ApowerMirror is one of the best screen mirroring app that is easy to use. It allows you to cast your iPhone/Android phone to a computer. The price of ApowerMirror is $29.95 a month.
- Allow you to mirror and control iOS/Android screen with keyboard and mouse like iMyFone MirrorTo
- Support screen recording and screenshot
- Enable you to mirror mobile device’s screen to Android TV
AnyDesk is a remote access desktop with powerful features. It allows you to view and operate another device in a far distance. It supports multiple devices and platforms.
- Support remote viewing and controlling in a far distance
- Support files transfer
- High level of security
AirServer is a screen mirroring receiver for iOS and Android deices. It can turns your Mac to an AirPlay receiver and allows you to use Miracast on Windows PC. The consumer license is $19.99 of AirServer for Mac/Windows PC.
- Live streaming to YouTube
- Screen Mirroring to PC
- Support AirPlay, Google Cast, and Miracast
- Don’t support Netflix/Hulu/Apple TV+/Amazon Prime/HBO
LonelyScreen is a little similar to AirServer. It also turns your computer to a receiver for screen mirroring. You can cast your iPhone/iPad screen to PC/Mac. You can also record the screen on your PC. LonelyScreen is $14.95 a year for personal use and $29.95 for business use.
- Screen casting iPhone to a computer
- Not compatible with Android
- Support iPhone screen recording to the PC
- Transfer data from iPhone to the computer
TeamViewer is just like AnyDesk. It’s a remote access control that allows you to view and control another device. It also has powerful features including screen sharing and whiteboad. It is $34.9 per month for a single user.
- Cross-platform and multi-device remote access
- Remote access control
- Files sharing from one device to another device
- Support whiteboard
Join.me is an online video conferencing that allows you to share the screen with other participants. It supports 150-3000 participants in an online meeting according to different plans. The professional plan is $14 a month for a single user and the business plan is $19 a month for a single use.
- Support whiteboard
- Offer video conferencing online
- Screen and audio sharing
- Support one-click schedule
Learn about these 10 great screen mirroring apps that can be used for iQOO phone. I highly recommend iMyFone MirrorTo. It offers stable Wi-Fi connection & USB connection when you screen mirroring Android phone to PC. What's more, it allows you to control your Android device on the computer without any lag.